New to motherhood and struggling to keep it together? You're not alone.
Many women feel as exhausted and out of their league as you do.
They also wonder whether they are doing a good job, if their baby is healthy and whether they can survive on two hours sleep and eight cups of coffee.
While it's nice to know that others are going through the same thing, sometimes this can lead to comparisons - especially when glamorised pictures on Facebook and Instagram make it all too easy to feel inadequate.
If you're looking to be happier and more secure in your role as a new mum, while not the easiest thing to do, try switching off from the negative clutter online - and in person.
As clinical psychologist Jacqui Maguire explains in the above video: "your time is precious and energy is contagious", so surround yourself with people who will help you build your confidence.
For more tips from Jacqui check out the video above.
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019