She set the world on fire just days ago with first photos of her newborn twins, now Beyonce has wowed again with fresh pictures showing off her toned post-baby bod.
Although her fans are still swooning over recent photos of Rumi and Sir Carter, the superstar stunned again with her latest snaps.
The 35-year-old posted a photo of herself to Instagram showing off her curvaceous form. She wore a white bell-sleeved blouse and a fitted high-waisted zip front floral mini.
The stylish singer teamed the look with a pair of strappy high heels and a pink fluffy bag.
Fans were clearly wowed by the snap – which has now had over 3,000,000 likes – and many posted how great the multi-award winner looked just a month out from giving birth to her twins.
“U looking great, epitome of beauty” wrote one, while another said “Mother of three, ladies and gentlemen!”
One enthusiastic fan went as far as to call her: “QUUENN OF BOUNCING BACK” and others agreed, saying “SNAP BACK AT IS FINEST!!”
The fabulous fashionista followed this with a photo of her and husband, rapper Jay-Z standing together in a garden.
The couple was hailed as the “King and Queen” with many writing how in love the celebrity couple seemed.
Beyonce’s new photo reveal comes just days after the star announced the arrival of her twins, Rumi and Sir Carter.
The Instagram snap, posted on Friday, was a similar style to the one she posted to announce her pregnancy.
In this photo, Beyonce stands holding her new babies in her arms against the same floral backdrop she used in her pregnancy pic.
Similarly, she’s also wearing a veil, although this one doesn’t cover her face.
Her floor-length ruffled gown drapes over her shoulders and is open just enough to reveal a glimpse of bright blue underwear.
Although there have been reports saying the babies were born a month, the photo along with the babies, names comes as an official confirmation.
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:30am
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsThe caring gesture that no one saw: How Duchess Catherine consoled Duchess Meghan at Wimbledon
Now To LoveYesterday 10:06am
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayYesterday 10:00am
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- TVHayley Holt reveals who her dream co-host would be and dishes on how work has affected her dating life
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:00am
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayJul 16, 2019
- CareerThe tough Kiwi women who are running organisations that were traditionally 'boys' clubs'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 16, 2019