In an incredibly brave and candid Instagram post, Married at First Sight Australia favourite Sarah Roza has shared some beautiful news with her 335,000 Instagram followers.
She has announced that she is undergoing IVF treatment in the hopes of having a baby on her own.
"The next chapter in my life & undoubtedly the most important," she captioned the photo. "I'm beyond excited! #future #exciting #empoweredwoman #sohappy #blessed #grateful #allthesingleladies #ilovescience."
Sarah captured viewers' hearts on the latest season of Married at First Sight thanks to her openness in seeking love, the candid way she wore her heart on her sleeve, and her honesty in sharing the difficult times she'd endured.
Fans of the show will know that this is not Sarah's first pregnancy. The 39-year-old Melbourne beauty suffered a heartbreaking miscarriage prior to joining the cast of MAFS.
18 months before signing up for the show, her partner at the time left her and she found out later that she was pregnant with twins. Despite the break up, Sarah was determined to continue with the pregnancy and raise the children on her own.
"At that point I was 37 and I thought, 'I don't know if I'll get another chance and I'll just figure it out,'" she said.
But sadly, it wasn't to be. "I lost one baby at about two-and-a-bit months and the second at about three-and- a-bit months," she explains.
Sarah openly shared this devastating news on the show. Fans hearts broke with her then, and again with the end of her marriage to Telv Williams.
But now Sarah's fans have a reason to he happy, and they've excitedly shared their joy.
"Omg sweetheart, you go get em. You are amazing. Wish you all the best hun xx," one wrote.
"You are such an inspiration Sarah!"
"One of my babies is IVF. What a wonderful and exciting journey you're about to start."
"This is super exciting. You will make the most amazing mother x I wish you all the happiness in your new chapter."
We're so thrilled to be sharing this journey with Sarah and can't wait for more updates.
- CareerWhat Kiwi actress Ginette McDonald really thinks of her daughter Kate McGill following in her footsteps
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry’s reaction to this boy not believing he’s a real royal is seriously priceless
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- FamilyHow art therapy helped us cope with the grief of losing their dad
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:04am
- Real LifeThe question that caused Jacinda Ardern to falter during her visit to Cashmere High School
Now To LoveYesterday 4:39pm
- FitnessThe reasons why you should also be foam rolling before you work out
Now To LoveYesterday 4:30pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine has made her first ever solo public appearance with The Queen
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- FamilyAt home with Sam Wallace and his adorable new obsession - baby Brando
Woman's DayYesterday 1:50pm
- FamilyEight ways to get your kids off their screens and out into nature
Now To LoveYesterday 11:43am