In an incredibly brave and candid Instagram post, Married at First Sight Australia favourite Sarah Roza has shared some beautiful news with her 335,000 Instagram followers.
She has announced that she is undergoing IVF treatment in the hopes of having a baby on her own.
"The next chapter in my life & undoubtedly the most important," she captioned the photo. "I'm beyond excited! #future #exciting #empoweredwoman #sohappy #blessed #grateful #allthesingleladies #ilovescience."
Sarah captured viewers' hearts on the latest season of Married at First Sight thanks to her openness in seeking love, the candid way she wore her heart on her sleeve, and her honesty in sharing the difficult times she'd endured.
Fans of the show will know that this is not Sarah's first pregnancy. The 39-year-old Melbourne beauty suffered a heartbreaking miscarriage prior to joining the cast of MAFS.
18 months before signing up for the show, her partner at the time left her and she found out later that she was pregnant with twins. Despite the break up, Sarah was determined to continue with the pregnancy and raise the children on her own.
"At that point I was 37 and I thought, 'I don't know if I'll get another chance and I'll just figure it out,'" she said.
But sadly, it wasn't to be. "I lost one baby at about two-and-a-bit months and the second at about three-and- a-bit months," she explains.
Sarah openly shared this devastating news on the show. Fans hearts broke with her then, and again with the end of her marriage to Telv Williams.
But now Sarah's fans have a reason to he happy, and they've excitedly shared their joy.
"Omg sweetheart, you go get em. You are amazing. Wish you all the best hun xx," one wrote.
"You are such an inspiration Sarah!"
"One of my babies is IVF. What a wonderful and exciting journey you're about to start."
"This is super exciting. You will make the most amazing mother x I wish you all the happiness in your new chapter."
We're so thrilled to be sharing this journey with Sarah and can't wait for more updates.
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayYesterday 11:39am
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveYesterday 11:39am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan reveals how she made her royal wedding to Prince Harry feel ‘intimate’
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Food & DrinksCassidy in the Kitchen: Bravo NZ host Cassidy Morris's easy peanut butter cups
Now To LoveYesterday 8:47am
- RelationshipsDWTS judge Camilla Sacre-Dallerup's romantic Queenstown escape with her husband
Woman's DayYesterday 8:35am
- MindWestside's Antonia Prebble talks motherhood, career and how she nurtures her mind, body and soul
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:00am
- BodyHow to best take care of your skin in cold winter weather
Now To LoveYesterday 7:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe intrepid Kiwi couple in their sixties who trekked 700km across Jordan
The Australian Women's WeeklyJun 23, 2019