Served with Rainbow Slaw and BBQ Mayonnaise.
Cooking: 25 minutes
- 1 pack Tegel Frozen Gluten-free Chicken Burgers
- red cabbage, finely sliced
- carrot, grated
- cucumber, sliced
- radish, sliced
- cos leaves or summer greens
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons smoky BBQ sauce
- spring onion, sliced
- gluten-free buns
2. Combine cabbage, carrot, cucumber, radish and lettuce.
3. Blend mayonnaise and BBQ sauce.
4. Layer up the burger buns with the hot patties and fresh salad. Finish with spring onion and a dollop of creamy BBQ mayonnaise.