The team at Now to Love, we love a spot of shopping. However we all understand how busy (and stressful) this time of year can be, so if you are planning on a shopping expedition (and maybe finding a bargain or two in the summer sales), our Number One Tip for you is: eat your way through it.
Fortunately The Terrace at Sylvia park is now open, and with 10 eclectic dining options, they are sure to tickle your tastebuds and help you get through ticking off your summer shopping list.
Need a pick me up? Start at Filly (one of Sylvia Park's newest cafés), to get your coffee fix before you start your shopping. With a cabinet full of delicious treats, you'll be sure to find a little something to get that burst of shopping energy going.
Now while that caffeine has worked its magic, you'll be sure to tick off your Shopping List at Sylvia Park. Sylvia Park now has over 250 stores (50 of those on the new Level 1), including a new state-of-the-art Farmers store, and a glossy new-look H&M, and finding those final gifts for friends and family will be sorted in no time.
Being such an efficient shopper is hungry work, so take a lunch break at The Terrace at Sylvia Park. If you love Thai food, try the larb chicken at Aroy Thai, or if dim sum and bao is more your flavour, you'll love Master Bao. And if you're dashing in to tackle some shopping during your lunch break, try Poke House - you can enjoy the best flavours from the Hawaiian Islands and still make it back to work in time.
If you love a sweet treat, you'll love Hong Kong Station for gelato and bubble waffles, or try a bubble tea at Wucha (we love the passionfruit mango tea for something refreshing on a hot day).
With over 5,000 free carparks you shouldn't have to worry about parking - but if like us (and you like to plan in advance) - you can check the Sylvia Park website and it will update you in real time the car park availability. Simply click on 'getting here' on the site navigation to see the update, or click here to go straight to the page for more info.
And our last tip for the shopping season - don't forget that Kiwi Property Gift Cards can be used to help fuel your shopping expedition. These can be purchased at the Sylvia Park customer service desk, or you can purchase online here
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021