For a Valentine's Day rom-com, grab yourself tickets to Isn't It Romantic. Starring Rebel Wilson and Liam Hemsworth, it tells the story of a woman whose life starts to play out like a cliché romantic comedy after she gets knocked unconscious – perfect for a date night or a laugh with the girls.
There will be 26 free movies screening outdoors in parks around Auckland all summer long. Pack a blanket and a picnic, or just grab a bite to eat at one of the food stalls. There's plenty of pre-film entertainment, then the movie starts once the sun has gone down.
Movies screening in this month include The Greatest Showman, Ocean's 8, La La Land, Grease and Pitch Perfect 3. See the line-up at moviesinparks.co.nz.
The 61st Grammy Awards are on February 11th, so get comfy on the couch and watch all the celebs parade down the red carpet, or keep up with the updates online at nowtolove.co.nz.
Get ready to wave that glowstick because one of the best-selling musicians of all time, Phil Collins, is here to tug at your heartstrings with power ballads like Against All Odds and One More Night. The former Genesis star came out of retirement in 2016 to embark on his Not Yet Dead tour; you'll be very, very glad that he did. Feb 4 Christchurch.
Incredible costumes, acrobatic feats and electrifying music will be taking over Alexandra Park in Auckland for Cirque du Soleil's latest show – Kooza. An exploration of identity, power and fear, the show will be full of thrills and surprises. Tickets from $69; cirquedusoleil.com
For a seriously good chuckle, grab a copy of We Are Never Meeting in Real Life. This New York Times bestseller is a compilation of hilarious essays by blogger and comedian Samantha Irby. It's an authentic, raw and entertaining memoir, and Samantha doesn't shy away from anything.
A three-day festival of music, art installations, workshops and dress ups – yes please! Splore is back again for its 20th birthday on February 21-24. Pile together all your craziest accessories for a weekend of frolicking at Tapapakanga Regional Park. When your feet get tired of dancing, there are all sorts of wellness workshops on offer – from yoga and self-discovery to massage and belly laughing. splore.net
Head to Marlborough for New Zealand's longest running food and wine festival on February 9. Spend the day sipping wine, trying out all the delicious food stalls on offer and enjoying the line-up of live music. Tickets from $60 at wine-marlborough-festival.co.nz.
- Family8 foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveToday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveToday 11:31am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveToday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- MindWhy travel memories play an important part in helping to develop our personality
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 10:00am
- TVDancing With The Stars' Manu Vatuvei's biggest fear when it comes to the dance floor
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsDoting dad Ronan Keating enjoys a family day out at Auckland's waterfront
Woman's DayApr 21, 2019
- BodyMatilda Green talks motherhood, mental wellbeing and her plans for the future
Good Health ChoicesApr 21, 2019
- FitnessThese dance workouts will be so fun that you won't even feel like you're exercising
Good Health ChoicesApr 20, 2019
- RoyalsHappy birthday Her Majesty! Celebrating 93 years with Queen Elizabeth II
Now To LoveApr 20, 2019