When your life feels like one big hamster wheel that you're trying not to fall off, traditional Christmas gifts don't cut it for you. You don't need a massage voucher, you need the time to have the massage! Practical support and assistance are your best friends, so that you can make time for the people and things that you love in life. Here's our version of the Santa list - designed with you, the busy person, in mind:
1. A meal-kit delivery that comes with a chef to actually make it.
2. Four more hours in the evening so I can get through my Netflix binge and still have a good night's sleep.
3. The ability to locate misplaced items when I can't for the life of me remember where I put them.
4. An assistant to respond to emails and clear my inbox.
5. A system that packs and unpacks my bags for me when I go away and come back from holiday.
6. A faster way to get through those tedious household chores so I can spend the weekend on more pleasurable pursuits.
7. Clothes that iron themselves.
8. The ability to parallel park my car without attracting laughs from complete strangers.
9. Tea that stays warm even when you put it down and forget about it.
10. The willpower to stop at one glass of wine (okay, two glasses of wine).
11. A self-organising wardrobe.
12. The ability to always find a parking spot right outside the shops/café/work.
13. Clothes that go on sale just when I want to buy them.
14. A year-long subscription service for regular bathroom items, so I don't have to constantly remember (then forget) to replace shampoo/toothpaste/floss/toilet paper, etc.
15. A way to lower airfares and the price of petrol so everyone can be with their favourite people over the holidays.
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayYesterday 3:15pm
- Married at First SightYou won't believe who Married at First Sight's Tamara Joy has hooked up with now
Now To LoveYesterday 10:40am
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 9:30am
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveJul 18, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayJul 18, 2019
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 18, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesJul 18, 2019
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019