Tasha Maile, a young mum from San Diego who describes herself as a 'Vegan Breastfeeding mother of 2' has sparked debate on ‘how old is too old’ when it comes to breastfeeding.
Tasha regularly posts videos of her breastfeeding her two sons to her Youtube channel, some of which are viewed millions of times. The little boys often feed in tandem. But her videos have come under fire from some commentators who think her boys are too old to be breastfed.
It’s currently provoking huge debate on Facebook, with some users outraged. One even called her videos “incestuous”.
Others were quick to jump to Tasha’s defence:
“Breastfeeding is a wonderful experience and that words cannot describe,” one user wrote. “Funny that bitter women come on here to criticize a personal decision. She's not hurting anyone. There are worse things in the world ok. Not saying this bad, good or anything But a personal decision. If you support it good. If you don't go fight a cause that is your business Instead of making a issue out of something that is none of your business anyway. So there.”
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveToday 2:28pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 1:00pm
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 11:00am
- WeddingsArt Green and Matilda Rice marry in a stunning Waiheke wedding - and announce they're expecting a baby!
Now To LoveYesterday 10:10am
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019