All Black Sonny Bill Williams has shared an adorable photo of his new baby son Zaid meeting his sisters for the first time.
Sonny posted the image to Instagram with the caption "Imaan and Aisha meeting Zaid for the first time #MyBabies."
The heartwarming moment was captured in hospital as Sonny cradles all three of his children. Firstborn Imaan, 3, looks on as Aisha, 1, kisses her new baby brother.
Sonny shocked his fans last week when he announced the birth of his son. He and wife Alana had managed to keep the pregnancy a secret from the general public.
He made the announcement on Instagram with a photo showing him holding his new baby son's hand. The caption read "Zaid Williams. Asalamualakium son - mummy, daddy and your sisters love you so much."
Sonny is a devout Muslim and assalamualaikum is an Arabic greeting which translates as 'peace be unto you.'
Despite Sonny, 32, being prolific on social media, he is very careful about what information he shares with his fans. He and his wife Alana, 24, have managed to keep much of their private lives secret.
News of their relationship broke in November 2013 after he posted an image of the pair to his Instagram account. In fact, by that point they were already married, reportedly tying the knot in August 2013 in a secret ceremony just six months after they began dating.
The devoted dad and shares many of his precious family moments with his fans. He has been open about his desire to have a large family, telling the Daily Telegraph in 2016 "I just want to be a good father. I want as many kids as we can have."
Here are some of our most favourite family moments of his.
Never stop sharing, Sonny!
- At homeHow clean, green living can start with small day-to-day changes in the kitchen
Now To LoveToday 10:45am
- TVLaura Daniel and her DWTS partner Shae Mountain get matching tattoos
Now To LoveToday 10:41am
- RoyalsPrince William was just asked how he'd feel if one of his children came out as gay
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- CareerMeet the trailblazing female shepherd who won a prestigious award previously only won by men
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:18am
- RoyalsYet another example of the harsh double standard Duchess Meghan faces
Now To LoveToday 8:15am
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveYesterday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 8:05am
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveJun 25, 2019
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 25, 2019