All Black Sonny Bill Williams has shared an adorable photo of his new baby son Zaid meeting his sisters for the first time.
Sonny posted the image to Instagram with the caption "Imaan and Aisha meeting Zaid for the first time #MyBabies."
The heartwarming moment was captured in hospital as Sonny cradles all three of his children. Firstborn Imaan, 3, looks on as Aisha, 1, kisses her new baby brother.
Sonny shocked his fans last week when he announced the birth of his son. He and wife Alana had managed to keep the pregnancy a secret from the general public.
He made the announcement on Instagram with a photo showing him holding his new baby son's hand. The caption read "Zaid Williams. Asalamualakium son - mummy, daddy and your sisters love you so much."
Sonny is a devout Muslim and assalamualaikum is an Arabic greeting which translates as 'peace be unto you.'
Despite Sonny, 32, being prolific on social media, he is very careful about what information he shares with his fans. He and his wife Alana, 24, have managed to keep much of their private lives secret.
News of their relationship broke in November 2013 after he posted an image of the pair to his Instagram account. In fact, by that point they were already married, reportedly tying the knot in August 2013 in a secret ceremony just six months after they began dating.
The devoted dad and shares many of his precious family moments with his fans. He has been open about his desire to have a large family, telling the Daily Telegraph in 2016 "I just want to be a good father. I want as many kids as we can have."
Here are some of our most favourite family moments of his.
Never stop sharing, Sonny!
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 11:35am
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry spent Valentine's Day next to a shrine dedicated to himself and Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Matthew Bennett insists losing his virginity to Lauren hasn't changed him
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks gorgeous in Gucci as she attends the 100 Women in Finance Gala
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- RelationshipsArt Green and Matilda Rice's family plans: they are so clucky!
Woman's DayFeb 14, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to Ports of Auckland Round the Bays plus a Samsung S9
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- Celebrity NewsCold Feet's Hermione Norris lists all the reasons why she'd love to live in New Zealand
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 14, 2019
- WeddingsShortland St star Beluah Koale marries his soulmate in a day of 'pure joy'
Woman's DayFeb 13, 2019