Life's a beach for Sonny Bill Williams and his family, who made the most of a cracking summer's day with a seaside picnic at Orewa, just north of Auckland.
Looking relaxed as they sat under a tree, the All Black hero, 33, and his wife Alana also gave the public its first good look at their third child, son Zaid, who was born in June.
But it was the wee boy's big sisters Imaan, four, and Aisha, two, who made the biggest splash, climbing all over their famous father amid the waves.
A fellow beach-goer reports, "He and his wife shared the workload, but he's a very hands-on dad and his girls clearly adore him. He was so good-natured about them jumping on top of him."
"He picked them up like most people would pick up a leaf – he hardly noticed it when they were dangling from his neck."He's very doting and adoring, and clearly loves being a dad. It was a happy family scene."
- MindHilary Barry's perfect clap back at a viewer: ‘Enough with the age-shaming’
Now To LoveYesterday 9:20am
- Diet & NutritionDiet and ‘detox’ teas have been pulled from New Zealand shelves
Now To LoveJan 23, 2020
- CareerNigella Lawson's new direction at 60: 'I feel so much more open to anything and everything'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 23, 2020
- WeddingsIt's love-all for tennis star Michael Venus as he marries the mother of his child
Woman's DayJan 23, 2020
- Pregnancy & BirthBreakfast’s Hayley Holt is expecting her first child
Now To LoveJan 22, 2020
- Real LifeFacing the fiery inferno: Kiwi family's frightening Aussie bushfire ordeal
Woman's DayJan 22, 2020
- FamilyRussell Crowe's heartwarming revelation about his sons strikes a chord with many
Now To LoveJan 21, 2020