After two long years living apart from his children, Brad Pitt is said to be over the moon after daughter Shiloh has moved out of Angelina Jolie's home and into his place instead.
Woman's Day Australia has learned the 12-year-old told her mother she wants to live with her 55-year-old dad in his Los Angeles mansion.
The move is said to have shaken the mum-of-six.
Speaking to Woman's Day, a source close to the family revealed: "Ange was in a state and was sobbing as she begged Shiloh not to leave, but ultimately she didn't stop her.
"Shiloh's staying at Brad's now, and while Ange is desperately trying to make amends, she's refusing to move back with the rest of her siblings until her mum holds out an olive branch to Brad and starts making a bigger effort to include him in their lives," our source adds.
Shiloh hasn't been spotted out with Ange for a number of weeks.
Meanwhile, the Tomb Raider star has been seen on several shopping trips with her five other children.
Brad couldn't be more thrilled with the new living arrangement.
"Brad's loving having Shiloh back – even if it isn't a permanent arrangement," says our source.
"He's missed all of his kids so much."
In December, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie finally came to a custody agreement for their six children.
During the custody battle, which became bitter after Ange alleged Brad had physically abused the couple's son Maddox, Brad was only permitted limited supervised visitations with his adopted children, Maddox, 17, Pax, 15, and Zahara, 13, and biological children Shiloh, 12, and twins Knox and Vivienne, 10. The limited visitation rights continued even after Brad was cleared of the child abuse allegations.
Under the new agreement, his visits no longer require supervision, and he is finally allowed to 'regularly have his children overnight at his house for the first time since the divorce proceedings began.'
During the bitter battle Ange accused Brad of not paying meaningful child support; Brad claimed Ange was only trying to manipulate media coverage.
Brad even gave up drinking in a bid to prove he's a good father, and sources close to the actor said he thought it was "disgusting" that Angelina has gone public with the private details of the couple's negotiations, adding his concerns that some of their children are old enough to read what is being written about them on social media.
- Pregnancy & BirthBreakfast’s Hayley Holt is expecting her first child
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- Real LifeFacing the fiery inferno: Kiwi family's frightening Aussie bushfire ordeal
Woman's DayToday 8:15am
- FamilyRussell Crowe's heartwarming revelation about his sons strikes a chord with many
Now To LoveToday 1:23pm
- RoyalsA royal reporter reveals the job Prince Harry once dreamed of before he met Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveToday 11:55am
- TVLaura Daniel joins Seven Sharp team as special correspondent
Now To LoveToday 11:04am
- Expert AdviceKids' back-to-school worries and how you can help to ease them
Now To LoveToday 9:08am
- FamilyCelebrated artist Dame Louise Henderson's lost paintings and her daughter's mission to track them down
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- CareerWhy Olivia Newton-John's damehood holds extra significance
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:50am
- TVBachelorette Lesina Nakhid-Schuster lets us in on her reasons for joining the show
Woman's DayToday 8:15am
- RoyalsTwo of Archie’s godparents have been revealed to be Prince Harry’s closest childhood mentors
Now To LoveYesterday 3:30pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry reveals he felt 'there was no option' but to leave royal life
Now To LoveYesterday 11:18am
- RoyalsMike and Zara Tindall open up about family life and why they consider Australia their 'second home'
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 11:00am
- Diet & NutritionWhich diet would work best for you according to your personality
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:00am
- CareerArchie's beanie: Meet the Kiwi women whose business has been transformed thanks to one royal post
Woman's DayYesterday 7:30am