Ricky Martin is expecting his fourth child with husband Jwan Yosef.
The 47-year-old Livin' La Vida Loca songmaker announced the news during his acceptance speech at the 23rd annual Human Rights Campaign National Dinner in Washington D.C. on Saturday as he accepted the HRC National Visibility Award for his advocacy of LGBTQ rights and his philanthropy.
Ricky and Jwan already have three children together - 11-year-old twins Valentino and Matteo, who were born in 2008 via a surrogate, and eight-month-old daughter Lucia, who was born in 2018.
"My family's here," Ricky said in his acceptance speech.
"My husband Jwan. I love you. My beautiful twins - Valentino and Matteo, they're also here, I love you with all my heart. You're my strength, you inspire me every day, you motivate me to keep doing what I'm doing and you guys are amazing kids... Lucia, my baby girl who is not here with us - she stayed at home with Grandma - but she's also the light of my life," he said.
"And by the way, I have to announce that we are pregnant," he then said to the delight of the audience.
"Alright! I love big families."
Ricky and Jwan began dating in 2016 and were engaged before the year's end; they married in January 2018.
Jwan is a Syrian-Swedish painter who first connected with Ricky over art.
"I saw his art, and I went crazy because I really love what he does – really original. And I contacted him," Ricky revealed on The Ellen Degeneres Show.
"And then you collected him," Ellen joked in response.
On New Year's Eve last year, the couple announced the birth of their daughter, Lucía Martin-Yosef.
Now it seems the adorable pair again want to add to their family, with a fourth child.
- CareerMeet Christine Fernyhough - the intrepid Auckland housewife who took on a high country farm and won
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- RelationshipsJay-Jay Feeney dishes on her sizzling summer with her 'toyboy' Minou
Woman's DayToday 8:00am
- MindHilary Barry's perfect clap back at a viewer: ‘Enough with the age-shaming’
Now To LoveJan 24, 2020
- Diet & NutritionDiet and ‘detox’ teas have been pulled from New Zealand shelves
Now To LoveJan 23, 2020
- CareerNigella Lawson's new direction at 60: 'I feel so much more open to anything and everything'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 23, 2020
- WeddingsIt's love-all for tennis star Michael Venus as he marries the mother of his child
Woman's DayJan 23, 2020
- Pregnancy & BirthBreakfast’s Hayley Holt is expecting her first child
Now To LoveJan 22, 2020
- Real LifeFacing the fiery inferno: Kiwi family's frightening Aussie bushfire ordeal
Woman's DayJan 22, 2020