Ricky Martin is expecting his fourth child with husband Jwan Yosef.
The 47-year-old Livin' La Vida Loca songmaker announced the news during his acceptance speech at the 23rd annual Human Rights Campaign National Dinner in Washington D.C. on Saturday as he accepted the HRC National Visibility Award for his advocacy of LGBTQ rights and his philanthropy.
Ricky and Jwan already have three children together - 11-year-old twins Valentino and Matteo, who were born in 2008 via a surrogate, and eight-month-old daughter Lucia, who was born in 2018.
"My family's here," Ricky said in his acceptance speech.
"My husband Jwan. I love you. My beautiful twins - Valentino and Matteo, they're also here, I love you with all my heart. You're my strength, you inspire me every day, you motivate me to keep doing what I'm doing and you guys are amazing kids... Lucia, my baby girl who is not here with us - she stayed at home with Grandma - but she's also the light of my life," he said.
"And by the way, I have to announce that we are pregnant," he then said to the delight of the audience.
"Alright! I love big families."
Ricky and Jwan began dating in 2016 and were engaged before the year's end; they married in January 2018.
Jwan is a Syrian-Swedish painter who first connected with Ricky over art.
"I saw his art, and I went crazy because I really love what he does – really original. And I contacted him," Ricky revealed on The Ellen Degeneres Show.
"And then you collected him," Ellen joked in response.
On New Year's Eve last year, the couple announced the birth of their daughter, Lucía Martin-Yosef.
Now it seems the adorable pair again want to add to their family, with a fourth child.
- CareerRenee Zellweger on the similarities between her life and Judy Garland's
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:35am
- CareerMike McRoberts on his former glory days on the rugby field
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- Married at First SightJules Robinson takes aim at some of the new MAFS Australia cast
Now To LoveYesterday 5:40pm
- Career'That pregnant runner' Alysia Montaño signs sponsorship deal with Kiwi company Cadenshae
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine and Prince William have shared unseen footage of their royal tour of Pakistan
Now To LoveYesterday 12:20pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry finally addresses rumours of a rift with Prince William
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- DestinationsFive must-do family-friendly walks from around the North Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45am
- RelationshipsA sex therapist shares her top tips on how to boost your sex life
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:30am
- Body6 reasons why it's the perfect time to spring clean your health
Good Health ChoicesOct 20, 2019
- CareerHow Silver Fern Katrina Rore has found balance after a whirlwind and emotional year
Woman's DayOct 20, 2019
- MindShortland Street's Rebekah Palmer on life after loss and finding happiness in the small things
Good Health ChoicesOct 19, 2019
- MindBest-selling author Gwendoline Smith: the truth about depression
The Australian Women's WeeklyOct 19, 2019
- CareerRachel Hunter's spiritual awakening: Sexy, single, soulful and fabulous at 50
Woman's DayOct 19, 2019