Sassy singing sensation Pink has revealed she's bringing her daughter Willow, six, and 11-month-old son Jameson up to be gender neutral.
She said how she doesn't want her youngsters conforming to traditional gender roles and ensures they're growing up in a "label-less household".
Pink, who's real name is Alicia Moore, shared that daughter Willow wants to marry an African woman when she grows up.
WATCH: Pink opens up about her breaks from husband, Carey Hart.
"We are a very label-less household," the 38-year-old told The Sunday People. "Last week Willow told me she is going to marry an African woman. I was like: 'Great, can you teach me how to make African food?'"
"And she's like: 'Sure mama, and we are going to live with you while our house is getting ready.'"
She admits though she is enjoying motherhood, she still feels like a 12-year-old boy inside.
"'I’m much more mum than I am anything else. Absolutely 100%. They are my everything. It’s the two best decisions I ever made."
"Every decision I make is a choice because it affects my family.
"I do bake sales and lemonade stands. I take my kid to school and try to get there on time.
"I’m a f---ing grown up now, it’s so weird. I’m still a 12-year-old boy."
Pink is married to motorcycle racer Carey Hart, 42 and during a recent interview admitted how much hard work marriage is.
"There are moments where I look at him and he is the most thoughtful, logical, constant... He's like a rock. He's a good man. He's a good dad. He's just the kind of dad I thought he'd be and then some.
"And then I'll look at him and go: 'I've never liked you. There's nothing I like about you. We have nothing in common. I don't like any of the shit you like. I don't ever wanna see you again.'"
- RoyalsPrincess Diana’s niece Lady Kitty Spencer is converting to Judaism for her fiancé
Now To LoveToday 10:40am
- CareerSt Matthew-in-the-City's first female vicar Reverend Dr Helen Jacobi lets us into her world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- RoyalsWhy this adorable photo of Princess Charlotte means so much to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveYesterday 12:20pm
- FamilySonny Bill Williams pays tribute to wife Alana for holding their family together as he leaves for England
Now To LoveYesterday 11:57am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine gets candid about motherhood: from hypnobirthing to ‘mum guilt’
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ intruder Mike Bullot is Chelsea Winter's former husband
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- TVThe Bachelorette intruders: Meet the men hoping to steal the show
Now To LoveFeb 16, 2020
- Pregnancy & Birth‘I gave birth to our miracle baby the night before my wedding’
Woman's DayFeb 15, 2020