Sassy singing sensation Pink has revealed she's bringing her daughter Willow, six, and 11-month-old son Jameson up to be gender neutral.
She said how she doesn't want her youngsters conforming to traditional gender roles and ensures they're growing up in a "label-less household".
Pink, who's real name is Alicia Moore, shared that daughter Willow wants to marry an African woman when she grows up.
WATCH: Pink opens up about her breaks from husband, Carey Hart.
"We are a very label-less household," the 38-year-old told The Sunday People. "Last week Willow told me she is going to marry an African woman. I was like: 'Great, can you teach me how to make African food?'"
"And she's like: 'Sure mama, and we are going to live with you while our house is getting ready.'"
She admits though she is enjoying motherhood, she still feels like a 12-year-old boy inside.
"'I’m much more mum than I am anything else. Absolutely 100%. They are my everything. It’s the two best decisions I ever made."
"Every decision I make is a choice because it affects my family.
"I do bake sales and lemonade stands. I take my kid to school and try to get there on time.
"I’m a f---ing grown up now, it’s so weird. I’m still a 12-year-old boy."
Pink is married to motorcycle racer Carey Hart, 42 and during a recent interview admitted how much hard work marriage is.
"There are moments where I look at him and he is the most thoughtful, logical, constant... He's like a rock. He's a good man. He's a good dad. He's just the kind of dad I thought he'd be and then some.
"And then I'll look at him and go: 'I've never liked you. There's nothing I like about you. We have nothing in common. I don't like any of the shit you like. I don't ever wanna see you again.'"
- RoyalsPrince William’s romantic surprise on Kate Middleton’s birthday
Now To LoveJan 17, 2022
- RoyalsThe Queen has stripped Prince Andrew of his military titles and royal patronages
Now To LoveJan 14, 2022
- Celebrity NewsAt home with Dame Kiri: 'You'll never want to leave!'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 13, 2022
- Real LifeOne-armed Kiwi dancer Brylee Mills reveals why her disability won't stop her
Woman's DayJan 13, 2022
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine’s portrait photographer, Paolo Roversi, reveals Prince William and the kids’ favourite photo, plus special behind the scenes details
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 13, 2022
- Celebrity NewsChris and Mel Cairns: 'We're in this battle together'
Woman's DayJan 13, 2022
- Celebrity NewsIn memoriam: Paying tribute to the stars we have sadly lost in 2022
Now To LoveJan 11, 2022
- RoyalsThree new portraits of Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge have been released to mark her milestone 40th birthday
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 09, 2022