We're used to seeing Mike McRoberts ask the hard questions. The Newshub presenter and journalist has reported from war zones all over the world and covered some of New Zealand's darkest days, including the March 15 mosque attacks in his home town of Christchurch.
But what's he like when his interview subject is his mum?
In the most adorable interview we've seen him conduct yet, Mike sits down with his mum Lynda Wilkinson to ask her a few home truths - the important stuff a son asks his mum, like 'am I your favourite?' and 'what was I really like as a teen?'
Lynda's responses are thoughtful and carefully considered and we now know one thing, for sure.
We can see where Mike gets his diplomacy from!
For more great videos check out our Youtube channel.
- MindDiane Keaton opens up about her heartache over her brother's mental health struggles in new book
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 11:30am
- RoyalsThe Royal Family's birthday message to Prince Andrew has been met with controversy
Now To LoveYesterday 4:25pm
- Diet & NutritionThe Sirtfood Diet: The weight loss plan that gives chocolate and red wine the big thumbs up
Now To LoveYesterday 11:25am
- Real LifeWhite Island survivor Kelsey Waghorn shares recovery images and discovers what a small world we live in
Now To LoveYesterday 11:23am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry have confirmed more details about their future
Now To LoveYesterday 10:15am
- Real LifeThe 2011 Christchurch earthquake struck the day after my birthday and changed my life forever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:27am
- CompetitionsWin a brilliant Banana Boat prize pack worth $100!
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 9:00am
- RoyalsPrincess Diana’s niece Lady Kitty Spencer is converting to Judaism for her fiancé
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2020