He was a tough cookie on the sports field and a lovable larrikin on TV screens, but Marc Ellis has clearly found his true calling as a father.
The former All Black was deep in baby bliss as he strolled the Auckland streets with his newborn, keeping one protective hand on the pram and another wrapped around his baby's mama, a Portuguese-speaking beauty who we're told is called Linda.
"They look like the perfect happy family," one onlooker tells. "The baby was having a little cry at the end of lunch and he gave it a cuddle. Marc looked very much at home with a little one in his arms."
After their lunch, the star and his lady love briefly stopped by a jewellery store, prompting speculation they're looking for a certain sparkler for Linda's ring finger. Certainly, an engagement wouldn't be much of a surprise after the pair recently set up their perfect home.
Last year, Marc, 46, sold his $3.8 million Auckland penthouse and moved into a more family-friendly villa just down the road from his ex-wife Agustina Mon and their two kids, Sofia, eight, and Tomas, six.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
- RelationshipsWhy women in their forties love Keanu Reeves and Alexandra Grant
Now To LoveToday 12:26pm
- WeddingsThe songs Kiwi celebrities walked down the aisle to
Now To LoveToday 8:35am
- FamilyThe best home and baby products for new and expectant parents
Now To LoveToday 8:20am
- MindListening to Adele in the car can help reduce stress a new study has found
Now To LoveYesterday 2:45pm
- RoyalsPrince Charles celebrates his birthday with an unexpected pop star and launches a clothing collection
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- Career'I always wanted to work with animals': A day in the life of a border control customs officer
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:22am
- BodyI survived breast cancer: Greg Sargeaunt is one of 25 Kiwi men diagnosed with breast cancer every year
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:10am
- TVJohn Campbell gets objectified by Matty McLean on Breakfast and loves it
Now To LoveYesterday 8:56am
- RoyalsThe Palace announces the Sussexes will not join the royal family for Christmas at Sandringham
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- CareerRachel Hunter on being single, her love affair with India and why she never feels alone
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 13, 2019
- Pregnancy & BirthHilaria Baldwin begins her journey of healing after miscarrying fifth child
Now To LoveNov 13, 2019
- PetsCelebrities and their pets: Shortland Street's Ria Vandervis and princess pooch Maeby
Woman's DayNov 13, 2019
- SkincareGemma McCaw's 4 natural beauty treatments you can make at home yourself
Now To LoveNov 13, 2019