Olympic hero Mahé Drysdale and wife, bronze medallist Juliette, are thrilled to introduce their second child - bonny baby Boston.
Making a slightly early entrance into the world on January 9, weighing an impressive 10 pounds, seven ounces (4.7kg), the very laid-back Boston has already transformed his proud parents’ lives.
“He’s very cruisy!” Mahé tells the New Zealand Woman's Weekly.
“He’s definitely not high maintenance. As you can see, he sleeps a lot!”
Posing for exclusive photos at their rural home, the rowing legend, who only last month added an incredible sixth Halberg Award to his trophy cabinet, says while Boston’s birth didn’t quite go to plan, he’s proving to be an easy baby.
Plus, big sister Brontё is only too happy to help mum and dad out with looking after her baby brother.
“She’s really into nappy changing and bottles, so it was always going to go well,” says Juliette, laughing.
“Although, in the last few days, she’s been saying ‘Can we change her nappy?’ so she may think he’s a girl at this point. She hasn’t quite got the concept of gender yet!”
Now recovered from a gruelling second caesarean, Juliette admits the first few weeks with two little ones to look after was a bit daunting, but the family, who live on an idyllic farm in Cambridge alongside their two dogs, a sheep and a pig, have settled into a blissful routine since Boston’s arrival.
- RoyalsInside a play date with Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Palace
Now To LoveToday 3:40pm
- PetsThe online pet product delivery service that just made your life easier
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayToday 7:45am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ brides share the details on their wedding dresses
Woman's DayYesterday 4:45pm
- TVThe one thing Jodie Rimmer did on Celebrity Treasure Island that her children made her apologise for
Woman's DayYesterday 8:55am
- At homeThe sensitive skin laundry hack that makes your clothes soft and speeds up drying time
Now To LoveYesterday 8:24am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DayYesterday 8:21am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan shares an adorable unseen photo from Archie’s christening for Prince Harry’s birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- TVThe top five moments from Celebrity Treasure Island this week
Now To LoveSep 15, 2019
- CareerHelen Mirren on why being old is 'cool' and marriage is great
The Australian Women's WeeklySep 15, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a $500 Countdown voucher to launch your Disney Word tile collection
Woman's DaySep 15, 2019
- BodyDWTS winner Loryn Reynolds' sister can finally dance again after losing a whopping 70kg
Woman's DaySep 14, 2019