The Queen will be receiving a Christmas card coloured in by Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern's niece this year.
In a post shared on Instagram, Ardern showed the 'Meri Kirihimete' cards which feature the work of Rosie, the three-year-old niece of her partner Clarke Gayford.
One of the cards is addressed to Her Majesty The Queen and The Duke of Edinburgh.
The Prime Minister also joked that her Christmas card list is a little bigger this year.
Gayford's nieces Rosie Cowan, 3, and Nina Cowan, 5, accompanied the Prime Minister to her swearing-in ceremony at Government House in October.
Over the weekend, Ardern took part in a photoshoot for US Vogue magazine. She is expected to be wearing NZ designers in the feature for the March issue of the "fashion bible."
WATCH: Scroll down to watch a video of Jacinda Ardern talking to NEXT magazine about her plans before she became leader of the Labour party.
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021