And just like that Apple Matin, the daughter of Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin turns 14! Where did the time go?
It feels like yesterday the now divorced celebrity couple caused a stir when the welcomed their first child into the world with her unorthodox name. Yet, today the newly engaged mum-of-two is celebrating her teenage daughter's 14th birthday.
Perhaps what's more surprising than the passing of time, is just how much Apple looks like her famous mum!
Gwyneth took to social media on Tuesday to pen a sweet tribute for the occasion, while sharing a gorgeous picture of her mini-me daughter.
"Happy birthday, my darling girl. You make everyday feel like Christmas morning," the 45-year-old wrote.
"You are the most vibrant, hilarious, twirling all over the place, beautiful (inside and out) young woman. You are an amazing thinker and an incredible songwriter. Thanks for still hanging out with me, even though you are 14."
With her cropped locks and big eyes, we think Apple looks just like her actress mum in the film The Royal Tenenbaums.
Swipe to see the resemblance!
On Sunday, the doting mum took to her Instagram account to share a photo from the morning she became a mother for the first time. The beautiful snap shows Gwyneth heavily pregnant with Apple.
"Fourteen years ago on the verge of a life changing morning..." she captioned the candid shot.
"To all of us, biological, adoptive, foster, spiritual, communal, all the den mothers and grand mothers and great grandmothers and great great grandmothers, all the way back, happy Mother's Day."
Gwyneth and Apple's dad Chris Martin have remained friends since their famous "conscious uncoupling" in 2014.
This year on the Chris' birthday, the Goop founder, who recently celebrated her engagement to producer Brad Falchuk, thanked the father of her children.
"Happy birthday my brother. Thank you for giving me these two," she wrote alongside a snap of their unconventional family.
- RelationshipsWhy women in their forties love Keanu Reeves and Alexandra Grant
Now To LoveToday 12:26pm
- WeddingsThe songs Kiwi celebrities walked down the aisle to
Now To LoveToday 8:35am
- FamilyThe best home and baby products for new and expectant parents
Now To LoveToday 8:20am
- MindListening to Adele in the car can help reduce stress a new study has found
Now To LoveYesterday 2:45pm
- RoyalsPrince Charles celebrates his birthday with an unexpected pop star and launches a clothing collection
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- Career'I always wanted to work with animals': A day in the life of a border control customs officer
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:22am
- BodyI survived breast cancer: Greg Sargeaunt is one of 25 Kiwi men diagnosed with breast cancer every year
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:10am
- TVJohn Campbell gets objectified by Matty McLean on Breakfast and loves it
Now To LoveYesterday 8:56am
- RoyalsThe Palace announces the Sussexes will not join the royal family for Christmas at Sandringham
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- CareerRachel Hunter on being single, her love affair with India and why she never feels alone
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 13, 2019
- Pregnancy & BirthHilaria Baldwin begins her journey of healing after miscarrying fifth child
Now To LoveNov 13, 2019
- PetsCelebrities and their pets: Shortland Street's Ria Vandervis and princess pooch Maeby
Woman's DayNov 13, 2019
- SkincareGemma McCaw's 4 natural beauty treatments you can make at home yourself
Now To LoveNov 13, 2019