Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge has stepped out for a cause close to her heart: children's mental health.
Arriving to the Roe Green Junior School in London on Tuesday, the royal mother-of-two (soon-to-be three!) was greeted by over 100 schoolchildren before taking part in a lesson designed to help support children's mental health and well-being.
The 36-year-old highlighted her growing baby bump at the engagement with a powder blue dress by Seraphine and a recycled Sportmax coat that she first wore while pregnant with Princess Charlotte in 2015. She accented the look with a Tanzanite Pendant Necklace and matching earrings by G. Collins & Sons.
During the event, Kate delivered an emotional speech touching on the difficulties of parenting. She explained to the audience that becoming a parent has sometimes left her feeling a "lack of confidence" and "feelings of ignorance."
"What does it mean to be resilient?" the mother-of-two asked the students. "We know that mental health is an issue for us all – children and parents, young and old, men and women – of all backgrounds and of all circumstances."
"What we have seen first-hand is that the simple act of having a conversation about mental health – that initial breaking of the silence – can make a real difference," she said. "But, as you here today know, starting a conversation is just that – it's a start."
The Duchess was also on hand to launch 'Mentally Healthy Schools,' a website aimed at giving teachers resources to help support the mental health of their students - part of the 'Heads Together' initiative founded by Kate, husband Prince William and brother-in-law Prince Harry.
The mother of Prince George and Princess Charlotte is expected to welcome her third little prince or princess in April, but shows no signs of slowing down!
Kate and William are currently preparing to visit Norway and Sweden on official royal duty from Tuesday January 30th, to Friday February 2nd.
Their royal tour will consist of many routine activities like meeting and dining with fellow royals, walkabouts, viewing galleries and gardens but the Swedes have also decided to bump it up a notch.
Injecting their portion of the trip with Hollywood royalty, the couple are expected to rub shoulders with stars Stellan Skarsgård and Alicia Vikander during a swanky black tie dinner at the residence of the British Ambassador.
Norwegian fans needn't worry though - Wills and Kate will be dazzled by Oslo's stunning views, complete with a ski jump at Holmenkollen and a visit at the Hartvig Nissen School, where the popular teen drama Skam is filmed.
It's believed George and Charlotte will remain at home to focus on their schooling.
- MoneyMoney expert Mary Holm reveals how much money you really need in the bank when you retire - and it's not as much as you think
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 12:10pm
- RoyalsFlower arranging and cute cookies: Inside Duchess Meghan's gorgeous baby shower
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- BodyKiwi teen's bizarre diagnosis: 'You have a plant growing in your ear'
Now To LoveToday 8:20am
- RoyalsWho are all the celebrity guests at Duchess Meghan's baby shower?
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- Parenting NewsZoe Marshall urges: don't kiss other people's babies on the mouth
Now To LoveYesterday 1:31pm
- RoyalsBeyonce and JAY-Z just made a surprising tribute to Duchess Meghan in their Brit Awards acceptance speech
Now To LoveYesterday 12:05pm
- Celebrity NewsCoro Street's new bad girl - Connie Hyde reveals what it's like playing Sally's sister Gina
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:22am
- TVSir David Attenborough the legend: how he's still producing groundbreaking TV series at age 92
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- RoyalsSerena Williams joins Duchess Meghan for a night out in New York City
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Elizabeth and Bronson speak out about the developing affair between Sam and Ines
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsLady Gaga has called off her engagement to Christian Carino
Now To LoveFeb 20, 2019