Countdown understands that sometimes introductions don't go too smoothly — "Baby meet zucchini, zucchini meet baby" — and that sometimes parents simply run short of both time and energy.
In response, they created Smiling Tums baby and toddler food, a medley of yumminess packed into a convenient pouch that gives parents the option of a hassle-free mealtime — a life-saver on those busy days.
Developed with nutritionists and naturally sweetened with fruit and veges, Smiling Tums pouches contain no added sugar and no artificial colours or preservatives. They're great for when you're on the go — just pop one in your bag and head out on your adventures. They're also perfect for introducing new flavours to your little one (six months plus).
In a recent insights IQ survey of panellists from Bauer Media's All Woman Talk panel, 120 participants product-tested five Smiling Tums flavours, with 96% rating Smiling Tums the same or better than their usual pre-prepared baby food.
The Apple and Banana Fruit Custard came out tops.
"I'll definitely be recommending Smiling Tums," says Rose, 24, mother of a 15-month-old. "It's by far one of the best baby food products I've come across."
Here's what some of our other panellists thought:
"She happily ate it without me having to distract her" - Kelly, 29, mother of a 10-month-old
"My fussy toddler wolfed down all the flavours" - Lisa, 32, mother of a 13-month-old
"The list of ingredients says a lot" - Catherine, 32, mother of a 19-month-old
Try Smiling Tums as a convenient on-the-go meal for your baby or toddler. Available at Countdown.
- Celebrity NewsJay-Jay Feeney and Paul Flynn: our perfect friendship
Woman's DayJan 08, 2021
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to our exclusive screening of Penguin Bloom
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 27, 2020
- Celebrity NewsRobert Rakete's Christmas plans: 'It'll be a breeze!'
Woman's DayDec 25, 2020
- Celebrity NewsJase, Toni & Sam get festive with their four-legged friends
Woman's DayDec 21, 2020
- FamilyThe Terrace at Sylvia Park - what's on offer at this new dining destination
Now To LoveDec 16, 2020
- Celebrity NewsShortland Street's Ben Barrington and Ngahuia Piripi's Christmas celebrations
Woman's DayDec 16, 2020
- Celebrity NewsWendy Petrie and Matty McLean's festive cheer: 'Our hearts are so full'
Woman's DayDec 15, 2020
- Celebrity NewsKanoa Lloyd and Mike McRoberts' best Christmas ever
Woman's DayDec 14, 2020
- Celebrity NewsSoon I’ll be a dad to three under three! Sam Wallace shares his hopes and fears
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 11, 2020
- Celebrity NewsCarolyn Keep's little miracle: 'The baby I never thought I'd have'
Woman's DayDec 10, 2020
- RoyalsMeghan Markle reveals she miscarried her second child in a powerful personal essay
Now To LoveNov 26, 2020
- CompetitionsWin a Farro Hamper and a double pass to Happiest Season
Now To LoveNov 25, 2020
- CompetitionsWin the Ultimate Teeth Whitening Prize Pack thanks to Colgate Optic White
Woman's DayNov 23, 2020