Clarke Gayford has shared a rare picture of he and Jacinda Ardern's baby daughter, Neve, to celebrate two important milestones as well as make a heartfelt tribute to his partner.
He announced on social media that not only does Neve celebrate her ninth month 'birthday' today, she is also crawling. And he wrapped it all up with some very proud words for her mum, Jacinda Ardern:
"For her 9 month birthday today we received the gift of crawling. While her mum got her the gift of having a safer country to grow up in."
Gayford was, of course, referring to Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern's strong and compassionate leadership in the wake of the terror attacks in Christchurch on March 15.
And commenters were quick to respond, letting him know they felt equally proud of their Prime Minister.
"Please thank Neve for giving you the strength to give Jacinda the strength to give us all the strength to get through this together," wrote one Twitter user.
"We are so very proud of your mama little Neve," wrote another. "I hope she is looking after herself too in all of this."
While another was quick to relate to Neve's milestone, asking: "How on earth do you babyproof Premiere House? Yikes!"
That's a good question. It appears Neve will be keeping her dad extra busy from now on!
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayToday 8:05am
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayYesterday 11:39am
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveYesterday 11:39am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan reveals how she made her royal wedding to Prince Harry feel ‘intimate’
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Food & DrinksCassidy in the Kitchen: Bravo NZ host Cassidy Morris's easy peanut butter cups
Now To LoveYesterday 8:47am
- RelationshipsDWTS judge Camilla Sacre-Dallerup's romantic Queenstown escape with her husband
Woman's DayYesterday 8:35am