Clarke Gayford has shared a rare picture of he and Jacinda Ardern's baby daughter, Neve, to celebrate two important milestones as well as make a heartfelt tribute to his partner.
He announced on social media that not only does Neve celebrate her ninth month 'birthday' today, she is also crawling. And he wrapped it all up with some very proud words for her mum, Jacinda Ardern:
"For her 9 month birthday today we received the gift of crawling. While her mum got her the gift of having a safer country to grow up in."
Gayford was, of course, referring to Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern's strong and compassionate leadership in the wake of the terror attacks in Christchurch on March 15.
And commenters were quick to respond, letting him know they felt equally proud of their Prime Minister.
"Please thank Neve for giving you the strength to give Jacinda the strength to give us all the strength to get through this together," wrote one Twitter user.
"We are so very proud of your mama little Neve," wrote another. "I hope she is looking after herself too in all of this."
While another was quick to relate to Neve's milestone, asking: "How on earth do you babyproof Premiere House? Yikes!"
That's a good question. It appears Neve will be keeping her dad extra busy from now on!
- BodyBeyoncé reveals the post-birth, pre-Coachella diet she says she'll never go on again
Now To LoveToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsA never-before-seen video of Duchess Meghan during a charity trip to India has emerged
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- TVJohn Campbell is replacing Jack Tame on TVNZ's Breakfast show
Now To LoveToday 9:31am
- At homeFive ways to make every meal fabulous with Annabelle White
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- RoyalsMore details have been revealed about Prince William's visit to New Zealand next week
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- BodyThe psychology behind why we binge eat and tools to help end the cycle for good
Now To LoveYesterday 4:20pm
- BodyThe developments in cancer research that are giving the experts hope
- Married at First SightMAFS' expert Mel Schilling admits drama comes into play in the matchmaking process
Woman's DayYesterday 10:30am
- RoyalsThe Queen and Prince Charles release emotional statements following the fire of Notre-Dame Cathedral
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- BodyThe vital things you should be doing to look after your heart
Good Health ChoicesApr 16, 2019
- RoyalsIs Duchess Meghan writing her own Instagram posts? These royal commentators think so
Now To LoveApr 16, 2019