Clarke Gayford has shared a rare picture of he and Jacinda Ardern's baby daughter, Neve, to celebrate two important milestones as well as make a heartfelt tribute to his partner.
He announced on social media that not only does Neve celebrate her ninth month 'birthday' today, she is also crawling. And he wrapped it all up with some very proud words for her mum, Jacinda Ardern:
"For her 9 month birthday today we received the gift of crawling. While her mum got her the gift of having a safer country to grow up in."
Gayford was, of course, referring to Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern's strong and compassionate leadership in the wake of the terror attacks in Christchurch on March 15.
And commenters were quick to respond, letting him know they felt equally proud of their Prime Minister.
"Please thank Neve for giving you the strength to give Jacinda the strength to give us all the strength to get through this together," wrote one Twitter user.
"We are so very proud of your mama little Neve," wrote another. "I hope she is looking after herself too in all of this."
While another was quick to relate to Neve's milestone, asking: "How on earth do you babyproof Premiere House? Yikes!"
That's a good question. It appears Neve will be keeping her dad extra busy from now on!
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's tips for hosting the perfect Christmas dinner
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- FamilyGemma McCaw's Christmas joy: 'Words can't describe how grateful I am'
Woman's DayToday 8:10am
- BodyWhat form of yoga is best for you? Here are six of the most popular
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- CareerThe near-death experience that led Wicken jewellery creator Kim McKay to become a good witch
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- FamilyChristmas with the stars: How Miriama Kamo will be spending the holidays
Woman's DayToday 7:55am
- BodyEating soluble fibre more could be a game-changer for those living with asthma
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- BodyGemma McCaw's 5 rookie mistakes to avoid when working out
Woman's DayYesterday 10:00am
- BodyEarly bird or night owl? What your sleep patterns say about you
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 8:00am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine reveals Prince Louis has started talking
Now To LoveDec 06, 2019
- BodyHer sister's keeper: Brave battler Eva Mitchell's unbreakable sibling bond
Woman's DayDec 05, 2019
- MakeupHow to find a foundation that matches your skin perfectly
Now To LoveDec 05, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine shares her family’s secret for picking the best Christmas tree
Now To LoveDec 05, 2019
- CareerChristmas horoscopes: What's in store for you this festive season
The Australian Women's WeeklyDec 05, 2019
- CareerTina Turner reflects on her roller coaster life and the peace that has come with retirement
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 05, 2019