Clarke Gayford has shared a rare picture of he and Jacinda Ardern's baby daughter, Neve, to celebrate two important milestones as well as make a heartfelt tribute to his partner.
He announced on social media that not only does Neve celebrate her ninth month 'birthday' today, she is also crawling. And he wrapped it all up with some very proud words for her mum, Jacinda Ardern:
"For her 9 month birthday today we received the gift of crawling. While her mum got her the gift of having a safer country to grow up in."
Gayford was, of course, referring to Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern's strong and compassionate leadership in the wake of the terror attacks in Christchurch on March 15.
And commenters were quick to respond, letting him know they felt equally proud of their Prime Minister.
"Please thank Neve for giving you the strength to give Jacinda the strength to give us all the strength to get through this together," wrote one Twitter user.
"We are so very proud of your mama little Neve," wrote another. "I hope she is looking after herself too in all of this."
While another was quick to relate to Neve's milestone, asking: "How on earth do you babyproof Premiere House? Yikes!"
That's a good question. It appears Neve will be keeping her dad extra busy from now on!
- Pregnancy & BirthWhy model Ashley Graham's baby bump photo has got everyone talking
Now To LoveToday 12:07pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine honours this lucky nine-year-old to celebrate World Photography Day
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerI loved him like a son: Phil Kingsley Jones remembers Jonah Lomu in his final years
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:29am
- TVMatty McLean says he's lived some of his proudest moments on Celebrity Treasure Island
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- TVThe redemption of former All Black Zac Guildford on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45pm
- TVKarl Burnett quits Celebrity Treasure Island as mental health suffers
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- Married at First SightMAFS' Cyrell Paule is expecting a baby with Love Island's Eden Dally
Now To LoveYesterday 1:21pm
- Pregnancy & BirthAll the gorgeous details from Samantha Hayes’ 'beautiful' baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- TVFour curious things we've learned about the stars on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- TVThe first trailer for Married at First Sight NZ has been released and it's utter chaos
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry jet off on another family holiday to the south of France
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyWhy Karl Burnett is hoping to be voted off Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am
- BodyLily McManus' secret battle: Why she hid her hearing loss
Woman's DayAug 18, 2019