Clarke Gayford has shared a rare picture of he and Jacinda Ardern's baby daughter, Neve, to celebrate two important milestones as well as make a heartfelt tribute to his partner.
He announced on social media that not only does Neve celebrate her ninth month 'birthday' today, she is also crawling. And he wrapped it all up with some very proud words for her mum, Jacinda Ardern:
"For her 9 month birthday today we received the gift of crawling. While her mum got her the gift of having a safer country to grow up in."
Gayford was, of course, referring to Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern's strong and compassionate leadership in the wake of the terror attacks in Christchurch on March 15.
And commenters were quick to respond, letting him know they felt equally proud of their Prime Minister.
"Please thank Neve for giving you the strength to give Jacinda the strength to give us all the strength to get through this together," wrote one Twitter user.
"We are so very proud of your mama little Neve," wrote another. "I hope she is looking after herself too in all of this."
While another was quick to relate to Neve's milestone, asking: "How on earth do you babyproof Premiere House? Yikes!"
That's a good question. It appears Neve will be keeping her dad extra busy from now on!
- RoyalsPrincess Diana’s niece Lady Kitty Spencer is converting to Judaism for her fiancé
Now To LoveToday 10:40am
- CareerSt Matthew-in-the-City's first female vicar Reverend Dr Helen Jacobi lets us into her world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- RoyalsWhy this adorable photo of Princess Charlotte means so much to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveYesterday 12:20pm
- FamilySonny Bill Williams pays tribute to wife Alana for holding their family together as he leaves for England
Now To LoveYesterday 11:57am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine gets candid about motherhood: from hypnobirthing to ‘mum guilt’
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ intruder Mike Bullot is Chelsea Winter's former husband
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- TVThe Bachelorette intruders: Meet the men hoping to steal the show
Now To LoveFeb 16, 2020
- Pregnancy & Birth‘I gave birth to our miracle baby the night before my wedding’
Woman's DayFeb 15, 2020