She may be less than a year old but she's already upstaging her world-famous dad, former All Blacks captain Richie McCaw.
Ten-month-old Charlotte McCaw is currently in Tokyo, Japan for the Rugby World Cup with her parents, New Zealand sporting royalty Gemma and Richie McCaw.
And despite the fact it was her dad who led the All Blacks to victory in not one but two Rugby World Cups - the last one and in 2011 - according to mum Gemma it's baby Charlotte who's receiving all of the attention.
Gemma posted on Instagram this adorable image of Charlotte holding court with a number of adoring fans, captioning it, "When you get more photo requests than your Dad."
Former All Blacks captain Richie is now retired, but still holds legendary status among rugby nations, so it's hilarious to see that his 10-month-old daughter is upstaging him at this year's World Cup in Japan.
The McCaws left New Zealand for Japan earlier this week.
Clearly apprehensive about flying with a baby, Gemma took to Instagram to ask for tips on flying with a baby and her followers obliged with a number of really handy pieces of advice.
As it turned out Charlotte was a dream on the long-haul flight. Her mum reported on arrival that she'd stayed awake most of the 11-hour trip and had kept herself amused with a cup.
Small mercies, and all that.
- CareerRachel Hunter on being single, her love affair with India and why she never feels alone
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 11:30am
- At homeFour ways to give your Christmas decorations a modern refresh without breaking the bank
Now To LoveToday 11:20am
- RoyalsPrince William gave a shout out to Duchess Meghan and Prince Harry at this special event
Now To LoveToday 11:20am
- Pregnancy & BirthHilaria Baldwin begins her journey of healing after miscarrying fifth child
Now To LoveToday 10:34am
- PetsCelebrities and their pets: Shortland Street's Ria Vandervis and princess pooch Maeby
Woman's DayToday 9:55am
- SkincareGemma McCaw's 4 natural beauty treatments you can make at home yourself
Now To LoveToday 7:45am
- CompetitionsWin a Fitbit Versa Lite prizepack for Diabetes Action Month
Now To LoveToday 7:00am
- Body4 reasons why a visit to this hidden oasis will have you feeling summer-ready
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson zooms around an airport on a motorised suitcase in a hilarious new video
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsIs Duchess Catherine getting her own television show?
Now To LoveYesterday 10:05am
- FamilySex educationist reveals what kids really want to know about sex - and it might surprise you
Now To LoveYesterday 9:53am
- CareerKeeping Up With The Kaimanawas horse whisperer Kelly Wilson on the stallion that changed her life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:36am
- Career'You just have to be yourself': Ingrid Hipkiss on taking over from Samantha Hayes on the 6pm news
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:25am
- WeddingsZac Franich and Erin Simpson's magical wedding day
Woman's DayYesterday 9:15am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan steps out in $50,000 ruby earrings by Kiwi designer Jessica McCormack
Now To LoveNov 11, 2019
- FamilyAt home with Matilda and Art Green: 'Baby Milo is our dream come true'
Woman's DayNov 11, 2019