Sure, they might have the glitz, the glamour and the bulging bank balances to boot, but these celebrity mums prove they're completely relatable when it comes to parenthood.
From Pink to Reese Witherspoon to Tina Fey, these celeb mums tell it like it is.
And of course the inimitable Chrissy Teigen gets a mention for keeping it real. She's the queen of real, after all.
"I call this hairstyle, "keep the kid alive". Products you'll need: sweat, string cheese, diaper rash cream, chewed up crayon, snot, and an enthusiastic spritz of panic," Olivia Wilde wrote on Instagram.
Pink: "My life was once whiskey, tears, and cigarettes... now it's snot, tears, and the color of poop."
"Having a baby is just living in the constant unexpected," said Blake Lively. "You never know when you're gonna get crapped on or when you're gonna get a big smile or when that smile immediately turns into hysterics. It might be like living with a drug addict."
Reese Witherspoon's revelation: "How do I do it all- with 3 kids & a full time job? This is how. Me & every other mom. #Naptime"
Hands up who's guilty of this confession via Busy Philipps?! "You know that thing where your 3 year old is dropping her nap but then passes out on the way to dinner so you have to hold her for 45 minutes & try to not drop chips and salsa on her head?? That happened to me last night. And aside from a few crumbs, her head stayed clean!"
Kristen Bell's truth bomb: "In the age of social media, when you can edit your life in beautiful pictures. It's important to remind moms that all of us are wearing yogurt and all of our hands smell like urine."
"You're just like a human napkin for kids, like, they just wipe their face on you and stuff." Tina Fey on motherhood.
Then, of course, there's Chrissy Teigen...
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayToday 3:15pm
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:30am
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsThe caring gesture that no one saw: How Duchess Catherine consoled Duchess Meghan at Wimbledon
Now To LoveYesterday 10:06am
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayYesterday 10:00am
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- TVHayley Holt reveals who her dream co-host would be and dishes on how work has affected her dating life
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:00am
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayJul 16, 2019