Sure, they might have the glitz, the glamour and the bulging bank balances to boot, but these celebrity mums prove they're completely relatable when it comes to parenthood.
From Pink to Reese Witherspoon to Tina Fey, these celeb mums tell it like it is.
And of course the inimitable Chrissy Teigen gets a mention for keeping it real. She's the queen of real, after all.
"I call this hairstyle, "keep the kid alive". Products you'll need: sweat, string cheese, diaper rash cream, chewed up crayon, snot, and an enthusiastic spritz of panic," Olivia Wilde wrote on Instagram.
Pink: "My life was once whiskey, tears, and cigarettes... now it's snot, tears, and the color of poop."
"Having a baby is just living in the constant unexpected," said Blake Lively. "You never know when you're gonna get crapped on or when you're gonna get a big smile or when that smile immediately turns into hysterics. It might be like living with a drug addict."
Reese Witherspoon's revelation: "How do I do it all- with 3 kids & a full time job? This is how. Me & every other mom. #Naptime"
Hands up who's guilty of this confession via Busy Philipps?! "You know that thing where your 3 year old is dropping her nap but then passes out on the way to dinner so you have to hold her for 45 minutes & try to not drop chips and salsa on her head?? That happened to me last night. And aside from a few crumbs, her head stayed clean!"
Kristen Bell's truth bomb: "In the age of social media, when you can edit your life in beautiful pictures. It's important to remind moms that all of us are wearing yogurt and all of our hands smell like urine."
"You're just like a human napkin for kids, like, they just wipe their face on you and stuff." Tina Fey on motherhood.
Then, of course, there's Chrissy Teigen...
- MindHilary Barry's perfect clap back at a viewer: ‘Enough with the age-shaming’
Now To LoveToday 9:20am
- Diet & NutritionDiet and ‘detox’ teas have been pulled from New Zealand shelves
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- RelationshipsMatty McLean reveals what partner Ryan calls him… and it’s not what you'd think!
Now To LoveYesterday 1:26pm
- RoyalsPrince Charles met Greta Thunberg and revealed why he doesn't want to disappoint his grandchildren
Now To LoveYesterday 12:55pm
- CareerNigella Lawson's new direction at 60: 'I feel so much more open to anything and everything'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:38am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine speaks out about the isolation she felt when Prince George was a baby
Now To LoveYesterday 9:18am
- WeddingsIt's love-all for tennis star Michael Venus as he marries the mother of his child
Woman's DayYesterday 8:15am
- Pregnancy & BirthBreakfast’s Hayley Holt is expecting her first child
Now To LoveJan 22, 2020
- Real LifeFacing the fiery inferno: Kiwi family's frightening Aussie bushfire ordeal
Woman's DayJan 22, 2020
- FamilyRussell Crowe's heartwarming revelation about his sons strikes a chord with many
Now To LoveJan 21, 2020
- TVLaura Daniel joins Seven Sharp team as special correspondent
Now To LoveJan 21, 2020