Sure, they might have the glitz, the glamour and the bulging bank balances to boot, but these celebrity mums prove they're completely relatable when it comes to parenthood.
From Pink to Reese Witherspoon to Tina Fey, these celeb mums tell it like it is.
And of course the inimitable Chrissy Teigen gets a mention for keeping it real. She's the queen of real, after all.
"I call this hairstyle, "keep the kid alive". Products you'll need: sweat, string cheese, diaper rash cream, chewed up crayon, snot, and an enthusiastic spritz of panic," Olivia Wilde wrote on Instagram.
Pink: "My life was once whiskey, tears, and cigarettes... now it's snot, tears, and the color of poop."
"Having a baby is just living in the constant unexpected," said Blake Lively. "You never know when you're gonna get crapped on or when you're gonna get a big smile or when that smile immediately turns into hysterics. It might be like living with a drug addict."
Reese Witherspoon's revelation: "How do I do it all- with 3 kids & a full time job? This is how. Me & every other mom. #Naptime"
Hands up who's guilty of this confession via Busy Philipps?! "You know that thing where your 3 year old is dropping her nap but then passes out on the way to dinner so you have to hold her for 45 minutes & try to not drop chips and salsa on her head?? That happened to me last night. And aside from a few crumbs, her head stayed clean!"
Kristen Bell's truth bomb: "In the age of social media, when you can edit your life in beautiful pictures. It's important to remind moms that all of us are wearing yogurt and all of our hands smell like urine."
"You're just like a human napkin for kids, like, they just wipe their face on you and stuff." Tina Fey on motherhood.
Then, of course, there's Chrissy Teigen...
- RoyalsInside a play date with Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Palace
Now To LoveToday 3:40pm
- PetsThe online pet product delivery service that just made your life easier
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayToday 7:45am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ brides share the details on their wedding dresses
Woman's DayYesterday 4:45pm
- TVThe one thing Jodie Rimmer did on Celebrity Treasure Island that her children made her apologise for
Woman's DayYesterday 8:55am
- At homeThe sensitive skin laundry hack that makes your clothes soft and speeds up drying time
Now To LoveYesterday 8:24am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DayYesterday 8:21am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan shares an adorable unseen photo from Archie’s christening for Prince Harry’s birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- TVThe top five moments from Celebrity Treasure Island this week
Now To LoveSep 15, 2019
- CareerHelen Mirren on why being old is 'cool' and marriage is great
The Australian Women's WeeklySep 15, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a $500 Countdown voucher to launch your Disney Word tile collection
Woman's DaySep 15, 2019
- BodyDWTS winner Loryn Reynolds' sister can finally dance again after losing a whopping 70kg
Woman's DaySep 14, 2019