Rugby league legend Benji Marshall and his wife Zoe proudly introduce their firstborn son Fox, excluisvely in this week's Woman's Day.
Born on February 26 at Sydney's North Shore Private Hospital, the arrival of their baby boy comes after a long struggle to conceive for the superstar parents. Thirty-three year-old Zoe had battled with severe endometriosis for years and they had been on the verge of seeking IVF treatment.
In a last-ditch attempt to conceive naturally, Sydney-based Zoe turned to Chinese medical practitioner Dr Shuquan Liu, who put her on his extreme 101 Wellbeing Program, and then his fertility programme. Zoe was pregnant within six months and she credits the doctor for this.
"I can't give Dr Liu enough gratitude or praise," says TV presenter Zoe. "This is our miracle baby."
Benji – who has previously spoken to Woman's Day about his longing for children – is absolutely smitten with Fox and cut the umbilical cord at the birth.
"I know everyone says it, but it changes your world," says the West Tigers star.
And he has paid tribute to his wife of five years for her strength and determination. "I've never been so proud of her in my whole life," he says. "She is such a good mother."
Zoe gushed about her new bundle of joy in a heartfelt social media post.
"You have stolen my heart," she wrote. "I've been deep in the baby bubble, savouring every moment. No social media, hardly any visitors, just giving myself space to get to know this new love."
"It's a love I couldn't comprehend, challenging me in ways I didn't expect, there have been many many tears - tears of joy and pure overwhelm. Thank you everyone for all the love and support through this time. I promise I will be out of my little cocoon soon."
She then went on to thank her husband, saying "you have been my rock through every moment since pregnancy and you stepped it up another level through the birth (literally holding me through every contraction) and now as the most wonderful father."
"I am so grateful to have you in our lives. You give me so much confidence and calm in this new phase."
For the Marshall's full interview and more photos of their adorable boy, see this week's Woman's Day.
- WeddingsDying bride's perfect day: My final dream has come true
Woman's DayToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's trick to beating a heatwave? ‘Budgie smugglers’, he says
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- TVWhat drove these celebs to sign up for Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayToday 12:35pm
- Pregnancy & BirthWhy model Ashley Graham's baby bump photo has got everyone talking
Now To LoveToday 12:07pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine honours this lucky nine-year-old to celebrate World Photography Day
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerI loved him like a son: Phil Kingsley Jones remembers Jonah Lomu in his final years
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:29am
- TVMatty McLean says he's lived some of his proudest moments on Celebrity Treasure Island
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- TVThe redemption of former All Black Zac Guildford on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45pm
- TVKarl Burnett quits Celebrity Treasure Island as mental health suffers
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- Married at First SightMAFS' Cyrell Paule is expecting a baby with Love Island's Eden Dally
Now To LoveYesterday 1:21pm
- Pregnancy & BirthAll the gorgeous details from Samantha Hayes’ 'beautiful' baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- TVFour curious things we've learned about the stars on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- TVThe first trailer for Married at First Sight NZ has been released and it's utter chaos
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry jet off on another family holiday to the south of France
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyWhy Karl Burnett is hoping to be voted off Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am