Was there any doubt that Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are the coolest parents ever?
After meeting on That 70's show and with a love story that spans decades, the adorable pair is now happily married and have two children together: daughter Wyatt and son Dimitri.
It seems the legendary tv show that brought them together is never far from their minds, with Ashton snapping little Dimitri Portwood Kutcher wearing a pretty special shirt this morning.
Proud Dad Ashton posted a picture on Instagram of his young son dressed in a vintage That '70s Show* t-shirt adorned with his parent's faces in their iconic roles as Jackie Burkhart and Michael Kelso**.
The kid's got taste. Where can we get ourselves one of these shirts?
Ashton captioned the photo:
"Yes,this Is my son's outfit today. #that70sshow #kelsoandjackieforever," and hearts around the world melted.
The pair may have been cast alongside each other all those years ago... but apparently it wasn’t love at first sight.
Ashton recalled on The Howard Stern Show that when he first kissed Mila while filming, it was ridiculously awkward.
"It was really weird. I was like, 'Isn't this illegal?' I don't know, and it was really awkward, because I'm like a 19-year-old kid," he revealed. "She was 14! She was like my little sister.”
Looks like it all turned out for the best in the end, and we could not be happier for the entire family.
- TVHow winning The Block has changed Tim and Arty's lives forever
Woman's DayNov 25, 2021
- At homeBring summer into your home with this colour pallette
Now To LoveNov 25, 2021
- RoyalsAre Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank planning baby number two already?
Woman's DayNov 23, 2021
- RoyalsThe Queen’s special appearance for two of her great-grandsons after weeks of health concerns
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 23, 2021
- Royals"She's alright!": The Queen makes her first in-person appearance since October hospital scare
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 18, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKim Crossman's hidden heartache and why being a mum will have to wait
Woman's DayNov 18, 2021
- Food & DrinksEnjoy the taste of Provence with these refreshing rosé wines
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 17, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi mum Rachel reveals how her premature son changed her life
Woman's DayNov 17, 2021
- RoyalsBuckingham Palace confirms the Queen will attend the annual Remembrance Day Service
Now To LoveNov 12, 2021