It's true that, whilst children can be absolute terrors sometimes, most of the time they really do bring out the best in human nature.
Children are born without prejudice or judgement, and this has been proven ten times over by seven-year-old Anu and her friends from Birmingham, in the UK.
Anu, whose leg was amputated almost straight after birth, was fitted with a new prosthetic leg recently.
In a video taken by BBC Midlands Today, Anu can be seen nervously walking up to her friends with her new prosthetic leg.
Some people may have been concerned that her fellow classmates might have reacted badly to her new leg, possibly even bullying or saying nasty things to her.
But there was absolutely no need to worry, as her little friends had the best reaction to her - they immediately hugged her with big grins on their faces.
One girl asked her: "Is that your new pink leg?" and another exclaimed "Wow!"
They all then ran off together and it became business as usual - Anu's leg didn't even factor as an issue in their minds.
Anu's new blade, which means she is able to run and dance, has been custom-made especially for her after the NHS received new funding of £1.5 million (NZ$2.8 Million) last year for research and the creation of prosthetics.
The government's funding will run out in March next year - but prosthetics need to be replaced every two years.
Which unfortunately means that Anu's family may have to fork out for her new leg.
- FitnessA full-body workout you can do with just a park bench
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:20am
- RelationshipsMatilda Green serves cheeky burn to husband Art on social media
Now To LoveToday 2:40pm
- CareerFive things Stephen Colbert has taught us about our own Prime Minister
Now To LoveToday 9:45am
- RoyalsPrince Andrew has stepped back from public royal duties for the foreseeable future
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- CareerWhat Charlie's Angels original Jaclyn Smith is up to now
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- CareerA virus left me paralysed but it didn't stop me from having a career in netball
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- CompetitionsWin the new NutriBullet 1000W Blender Combo worth $299.99!
Good Health ChoicesToday 7:00am
- BodyBalcony fall survivor AJ Pouoa: 'How a night at a friend's house left me paralysed'
Woman's DayYesterday 2:10pm
- PetsCelebrities and their pets: Dominic Harvey and Sydney silkie Kanye
Woman's DayNov 19, 2019
- FamilyChristmas with Cordis Auckland: Four delicious ways to celebrate the festive season
Now To LoveNov 19, 2019
- FamilyTheir daughter's last words: Psychic's message to grieving parents
Woman's DayNov 19, 2019