Just when you think the internet couldn't possibly deliver more than one hilarious viral sensation in a week, along comes Olly the Jack Russell.
The enthusiastic, although slightly under-qualified, terrier was competing in the UK's top annual dog show, Crufts, only he wasn't too concerned about playing by the rules.
The pup raced the course at full speed, going the wrong way, stopping to say hello to the crowd and generally taking a tumble on pretty much everything. Not even handler Karen could slow him down.
This dog was on fire.
“Olly’s totally crazy, as you can see he’s having a ball,” the commentator laughed.
Not even an epic face-plant (which we personally could watch on repeat it's that mesmerising) rattled him. He simply jumped back up and kept on running. I think we could all learn a little something from Olly.
The announcer summed it up well: "What a nosedive! And he couldn't care less."
- TVThe 10 most memorable entrances on The Bachelorette
Now To LoveToday 9:10pm
- FitnessRunning just once a week lowers your risk of early death - here's how to get started
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- CareerMeet Christine Fernyhough - the intrepid Auckland housewife who took on a high country farm and won
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- RelationshipsJay-Jay Feeney dishes on her sizzling summer with her 'toyboy' Minou
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- MindHilary Barry's perfect clap back at a viewer: ‘Enough with the age-shaming’
Now To LoveJan 24, 2020
- Diet & NutritionDiet and ‘detox’ teas have been pulled from New Zealand shelves
Now To LoveJan 23, 2020
- CareerNigella Lawson's new direction at 60: 'I feel so much more open to anything and everything'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 23, 2020
- WeddingsIt's love-all for tennis star Michael Venus as he marries the mother of his child
Woman's DayJan 23, 2020