We all know the New Zealand Kea are a cheeky bunch, but this little guy has proven to be clever too.
According to the Kea Conservation Trust, there were some puzzled members of the NZ Transport Agency's Milford Alliance, working down at the Homer Tunnel when they noticed some of their road cones had been moved recently.
Checking their security cameras at each end of the tunnel, which is the entrance to Milford Sound, they soon found the reason. A mischievous Kea had been moving the cones - and directing traffic with it!
The footage, labeled The Kea Movie has been released for general viewing. Watch the video above to see the little bird in action.
- RoyalsThe Royal Family's birthday message for Prince Andrew has been met with controversy
Now To LoveToday 4:25pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry have confirmed more details about their future
Now To LoveToday 10:15am
- Real LifeThe 2011 Christchurch earthquake struck the day after my birthday and changed my life forever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:27am
- CompetitionsWin a brilliant Banana Boat prize pack worth $100!
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:00am
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight bride Mishel Meshes gives Queenstown, New Zealand the big tick
Now To LoveYesterday 2:26pm
- RoyalsThe Queen tells Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan they must ditch their ‘Sussex Royal’ brand
Now To LoveYesterday 12:20pm
- RoyalsPrincess Diana’s niece Lady Kitty Spencer is converting to Judaism for her fiancé
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2020
- CareerSt Matthew-in-the-City's first female vicar Reverend Dr Helen Jacobi lets us into her world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 18, 2020