According to The Sun, the jailed paedophile has penned a track called Gutter Girls, and said he has plans to release it once he gets out.
Its lyrics include: “Sleeping in the daytime, lying every night. She’s scheming screaming bloody rape. And she’s got you in her sight.”
A source said when Harris wasn’t painting murals and teaching other inmates about art, he was scribbling down stuff that he wants to record when he's been freed from jail.
The Australian ex-pat, now serving time in England at Her Majesty’s Prison Stafford for sex crimes against girls, has written at least 15 songs and plans to release in an album called Justice For All.
The song has been called “massively offensive” by Liz Dux, lawyer for his victims from his first trial.
Harris, who is currently serving a sentence of five years and nine months, is still to face trial for eight more alleged crimes.
Gutter Girls’ lyrics:
Some toothless little strumpet / From down old Gutter Street / She’s a wolf in fine sheep’s clothing / With nothing on her feet / Pretty in her heydey / But that’s fifty years ago / Now she’s back on Gutter Street / And she’s coming for your dough / what she wants is instant justice / But she’s in it for the cash / Better dance now little baby / There’s celebrities to bash / Sleeping in the daytime / Lying every night / She’s scheming screaming bloody rape / And she’s got you in her sight
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019