During his eight years in office, John Key, and his wife Bronagh, have opened the doors to their home to New Zealand Woman’s Weekly on many occasions.
They’ve been generous with their time, and open about the complexities that come with living an eye in the spotlight.
Here, the Weekly reflects on our revealing interviews with Bronagh and John over the years.
See this week's issue of New Zealand Woman’s Weekly for more.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
- TVElisabeth Easther on why "it's good to be bad" playing her Shorty character
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 21, 2022
- Celebrity NewsErin Simpson and Zac Franich's baby joy: 'We're finally having a baby!'
Now To LoveJan 20, 2022
- Real LifeRadio star Steve Broad reveals the tragedy that motivates him
Woman's DayJan 19, 2022
- RoyalsPrince William’s romantic surprise on Kate Middleton’s birthday
Now To LoveJan 17, 2022
- RoyalsThe Queen has stripped Prince Andrew of his military titles and royal patronages
Now To LoveJan 14, 2022