What do you do when a bear walks into your backyard, drinks your margarita, then takes a dip in your jacuzzi?
Sounds like we're telling you a joke but if you're waiting for the punch line, this happened for real to a guy in California.
Mark Hough had just sat down with his Friday afternoon margarita when he heard rustling in the nearby bushes to his Altadena, California, backyard.
When he got up to investigate he found that "lo and behold there's a bear climbing up over my fence."
Over the course of the afternoon the bear popped in several times to knock over and drink Hough's abandoned margarita, take a dip in his pool and get comfy in the jacuzzi, jet streams on.
Hough recorded video of some of the bear's antics.
"He was playing having a grand old time," he said. About an hour afterward he saw the bear sleeping in a tree - clearly completely relaxed after what can only be described as the perfect afternoon.
Bear sightings are not uncommon in the area as it straddles urban and wooded parts. Despite Los Angeles County Sheriff's Deputy Joana Warren saying the department received six bear-sighting calls that Friday, they didn't find the bear, who had eventually wandered off after waking from its nap.
What can we say? Bears just wanna have fun!
- FamilyJacinda Ardern reveals who Neve gets her 'strong will' from
Now To LoveToday 10:42am
- TVMy Kitchen Rules' Piper breaks her silence on her relationship with Victor
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- BodyHayley Holt opens up about how sobriety has made her braver and stronger
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:30am
- Pregnancy & BirthSamantha Hayes excitedly announces the gender of her baby
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionThe truth about coconut oil: Is it actually as good for us as we've been told?
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- CareerMean Mums' Morgana O'Reilly gets candid about her school days
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 9:23am
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- Pregnancy & BirthFear and panic followed by joy: The Edge's Chang Hung welcomes his much longed-for daughter
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayJul 19, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS' Tamara Joy has hooked up with the brother of a fellow MAFS bride
Now To LoveJul 19, 2019
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesJul 19, 2019
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveJul 18, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayJul 18, 2019
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 18, 2019