When Stephanie Murray walks down the street or serves customers, it's not uncommon for people to stare, ask for a photo or even beg for her autograph!
The 28-year-old is the spitting image of Meghan Markle – currently the most watched woman in the world, who'll join the British royal family this week when she marries Prince Harry.
And Stephanie is certainly feeling the Meghan hysteria in the lead-up to the wedding of the century!
Stephanie was born in Australia, but her father is Maori. "I've been approached in the street, at restaurants, the gym, even at the grocery store," says the retail manager from Canberra.
"The comments have become a lot more frequent."
Stephanie says comparisons between her and the US actress started in 2011, when Meghan joined the hit drama series Suits.
Despite not seeing the resemblance as much as others do, Stephanie admits she's flattered by all the comparisons, especially as she's a big fan of the British royals.
And now that her celebrity lookalike has found The One, Stephanie has started thinking about what she wants in her own Prince Charming. And Meghan's royal fiance certainly fits the bill!
"Harry seems witty, funny, cheeky, charming, handsome and gentlemanly," Stephanie says.
"I'm certainly looking for those qualities in a man, too."
Aren't we all, Stephanie!
- CompetitionsWin a Limited Edition Sacred Hill Copper Foil Print
Good Health ChoicesToday 5:00pm
- BodyCould a weighted blanket help you stress less and sleep better?
Now To LoveToday 4:15pm
- CareerWhat Kiwi actress Ginette McDonald really thinks of her daughter Kate McGill following in her footsteps
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry’s reaction to this boy not believing he’s a real royal is seriously priceless
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- FamilyHow art therapy helped us cope with the grief of losing their dad
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:04am
- Real LifeThe question that caused Jacinda Ardern to falter during her visit to Cashmere High School
Now To LoveYesterday 4:39pm
- FitnessThe reasons why you should also be foam rolling before you work out
Now To LoveYesterday 4:30pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine has made her first ever solo public appearance with The Queen
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- FamilyAt home with Sam Wallace and his adorable new obsession - baby Brando
Woman's DayYesterday 1:50pm
- FamilyEight ways to get your kids off their screens and out into nature
Now To LoveYesterday 11:43am