When Stephanie Murray walks down the street or serves customers, it's not uncommon for people to stare, ask for a photo or even beg for her autograph!
The 28-year-old is the spitting image of Meghan Markle – currently the most watched woman in the world, who'll join the British royal family this week when she marries Prince Harry.
And Stephanie is certainly feeling the Meghan hysteria in the lead-up to the wedding of the century!
Stephanie was born in Australia, but her father is Maori. "I've been approached in the street, at restaurants, the gym, even at the grocery store," says the retail manager from Canberra.
"The comments have become a lot more frequent."
Stephanie says comparisons between her and the US actress started in 2011, when Meghan joined the hit drama series Suits.
Despite not seeing the resemblance as much as others do, Stephanie admits she's flattered by all the comparisons, especially as she's a big fan of the British royals.
And now that her celebrity lookalike has found The One, Stephanie has started thinking about what she wants in her own Prince Charming. And Meghan's royal fiance certainly fits the bill!
"Harry seems witty, funny, cheeky, charming, handsome and gentlemanly," Stephanie says.
"I'm certainly looking for those qualities in a man, too."
Aren't we all, Stephanie!
- Food & DrinksRoast racks of venison with blueberry balsamic sauce
Now To LoveDec 03, 2021
- RoyalsPlaydates with Charlotte and a royal christening prove the Queen is on the mend
Now To LoveNov 29, 2021
- TVHow winning The Block has changed Tim and Arty's lives forever
Woman's DayNov 25, 2021
- At homeBring summer into your home with this colour pallette
Now To LoveNov 25, 2021
- RoyalsAre Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank planning baby number two already?
Woman's DayNov 23, 2021
- RoyalsThe Queen’s special appearance for two of her great-grandsons after weeks of health concerns
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 23, 2021