When Stephanie Murray walks down the street or serves customers, it's not uncommon for people to stare, ask for a photo or even beg for her autograph!
The 28-year-old is the spitting image of Meghan Markle – currently the most watched woman in the world, who'll join the British royal family this week when she marries Prince Harry.
And Stephanie is certainly feeling the Meghan hysteria in the lead-up to the wedding of the century!
Stephanie was born in Australia, but her father is Maori. "I've been approached in the street, at restaurants, the gym, even at the grocery store," says the retail manager from Canberra.
"The comments have become a lot more frequent."
Stephanie says comparisons between her and the US actress started in 2011, when Meghan joined the hit drama series Suits.
Despite not seeing the resemblance as much as others do, Stephanie admits she's flattered by all the comparisons, especially as she's a big fan of the British royals.
And now that her celebrity lookalike has found The One, Stephanie has started thinking about what she wants in her own Prince Charming. And Meghan's royal fiance certainly fits the bill!
"Harry seems witty, funny, cheeky, charming, handsome and gentlemanly," Stephanie says.
"I'm certainly looking for those qualities in a man, too."
Aren't we all, Stephanie!
- BodyWhy entering middle-age is actually the perfect time to get your health back on track
Good Health ChoicesToday 2:45pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has opened up about the ‘joy’ of adopting rescue animals
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- TVCan Matty McLean surprise us all and last the distance on Celebrity Treasure Island?
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- CareerJennifer Ward Lealand on being honoured for her commitment to her two great loves, theatre and te reo
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:27am
- RoyalsWhen and where will Baby Archie’s christening take place? Here are all the details
Now To LoveYesterday 4:45pm
- TVThe moving reason behind Dancing With The Stars winner Manu Vatuvei's vow to keep dancing
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- BodyBiggest Loser's Jillian Michaels’ top 15 health habits are remarkably simple to adopt too
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- TVFormer DWTS dancer Carol-Ann Hanna gives her verdict on the final show and Manu's win
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- TVDWTS' Laura Daniel spills on her relationship with partner Joseph Moore and their plans to adopt
Woman's DayYesterday 9:21am
- RoyalsPrince Harry shares an adorable new photo of Baby Archie in celebration of Father’s Day
Now To LoveYesterday 8:15am
- Diet & NutritionHow this Auckland woman lost 30kg through hypnosis
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- FertilityConsidering freezing your eggs? Here's everything you need to know
Good Health ChoicesJun 16, 2019
- BodyRotorua parents' heartbreak: only a miracle will save their little boy
Woman's DayJun 16, 2019