In 2015 it was Making a Murderer, 2016 it was The People vs OJ Simpson, and this year the true crime documentary that's going to have everyone glued to their Netflix screens is Casting JonBenet.
Scroll down for the full trailer.
Focused on the murder of child beauty queen Jon Benet Ramsey, who was just six years old when she was killed in 1996, the documentary will apparently look at the impact the girl's murder had on the small community where she grew up, as well as interview key characters involved.
The murder shocked readers at home in Colorado and abroad, and it became one of the most notorious unsolved murders of recent years.
Netflix have been keeping details of their new documentary close to their chests, but now they've dropped a full trailer, and it looks fascinating.
Using an unusual storytelling technique, the documentary has been described on Rotten Tomatoes as a "layered meditation on many things - crime and guilt, the exploitation of children and acting itself, to name just a few."
Another user wrote that it was a: "A riveting and unexpectedly moving documentary that grapples with the legacy of JonBenet Ramsey's 1996 murder and, more importantly, people's insatiable need to discuss and dissect other people's lives."
Coming to Netflix on April 28.
- Family8 foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveToday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveToday 11:31am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveToday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- MindWhy travel memories play an important part in helping to develop our personality
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 10:00am
- TVDancing With The Stars' Manu Vatuvei's biggest fear when it comes to the dance floor
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsDoting dad Ronan Keating enjoys a family day out at Auckland's waterfront
Woman's DayApr 21, 2019
- BodyMatilda Green talks motherhood, mental wellbeing and her plans for the future
Good Health ChoicesApr 21, 2019
- FitnessThese dance workouts will be so fun that you won't even feel like you're exercising
Good Health ChoicesApr 20, 2019
- RoyalsHappy birthday Her Majesty! Celebrating 93 years with Queen Elizabeth II
Now To LoveApr 20, 2019