Debbie Rowe, the ex-wife of singer Michael Jackson and mother of his children, has reportedly been diagnosed with breast cancer.
Meawhile, TMZ reports that Debbie's estranged daughter Paris doesn't know about the news, as the pair have not been in contact for over a year.
Debbie, a 57-year-old former nurse, is said to have only received the heartbreaking news recently.
She’s reportedly undergoing treatment for the condition and it’s not known what the prognosis is.
But because 18-year-old Paris cut off all ties with her mother a year ago, she wasn’t aware of Debbie’s serious condition.
The two were apparently very close after Michael died, a fact that the Jackson family were reportedly not happy with at the time.
See the incredibly rare footage of Michael Jackson playing with his young children below. Post continues.
But as Paris began to grow up, her relationship with her mother fell apart.
Debbie has reportedly said she believes the Jacksons deliberately drove a wedge between them.
The blonde was married to the King of Pop for three years, until 1999.
She had two children with the 'Thriller' singer, 19-year-old Prince, and Paris.
It is unknown who the biological mother of Blanket Jackson is.
This story originally appeared on Woman's Day Australia
- RoyalsPrince Harry has returned to the UK for his final string of engagements as a senior royal
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsThe Cambridges are set to visit Ireland as the Sussexes return to the UK
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- PetsIt's getting hot in here: Expert advice on caring for your pet over summer
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight Australia 2019 stars: Where are they now?
Now To LoveYesterday 10:00am
- CareerWhy Judy Bailey's latest project had everyone thinking she was getting inked
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:40am
- CareerWhy Laura Dern deserves every acting award she gets!
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:31am
- BodyWhy acupuncture could be the pathway to a healthier body and menstrual cycle
Good Health ChoicesFeb 24, 2020
- TVChelsea Winter's former husband Michael Bullot opens up about kids and marriage
Now To LoveFeb 23, 2020