A 20-year-old student from Wellington has become $50,000 richer after a lucky one-handed catch.
Mitch Grimstone managed to catch the ball with his left arm at the Twenty20 Tri-series match against Australia at Eden Park on Friday.
Grimstone lent over the barrier when he saw the ball coming towards him, thanks to the bat of Ross Taylor.
"I'm not left-handed," Grimstone told Sky Sport.
"But somehow I put it there and it stuck, and then everyone was jumping over me."
"It still hasn't sunk in really, it's all a blur and it's just amazing, the whole Tui thing and how they've done it."
Grimstone, who is a cricket fan himself and plays for a club in Wellington, says it hasn't sunken in just yet.
"It just went really quickly and I didn't really catch onto it until now. It still hasn't sunk in really it's all a bit of a blur."
Grimstone received the money as part of the Tui Catch-A-Million promotion.
Any spectator who catches a six one-handed while wearing a Tui shirt, in any of the 23 one day internationals or 20 T20 matches, is entitled to the $50,000.
- BodyOlivia Newton-John is battling cancer for the third time - why she's not letting it get her down
Good Health ChoicesToday 11:00am
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveToday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 11:35am
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry spent Valentine's Day next to a shrine dedicated to himself and Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Matthew Bennett insists losing his virginity to Lauren hasn't changed him
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks gorgeous in Gucci as she attends the 100 Women in Finance Gala
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- RelationshipsArt Green and Matilda Rice's family plans: they are so clucky!
Woman's DayFeb 14, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to Ports of Auckland Round the Bays plus a Samsung S9
Now To LoveFeb 14, 2019
- Celebrity NewsCold Feet's Hermione Norris lists all the reasons why she'd love to live in New Zealand
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 14, 2019
- WeddingsShortland St star Beluah Koale marries his soulmate in a day of 'pure joy'
Woman's DayFeb 13, 2019