This week marks Now To Love's first birthday! As we look back on the stories, videos and Facebook posts you loved most over the past year, here's what we learned about you.
Whether it's Toni Street's surrogacy news or finding out about Gemma McCaw's toughest decision, you are intrigued by what our local celebs are doing. Along with Toni and Gemma, stories about Jenny-May Clarkson, Jacinda Ardern and Hayley Holt were among the many local stories that captured your interest over the past year.
Kiwi lovebirds Brett and Angel melted your hearts last year, but it was this season of Married At First Sight Australia that really got you going. In fact, eight of the top 10 most read stories for March on Now To Love were about MAFS. Whether it was the shock partner swaps or the reunion bombshells that didn't air, this season got everyone talking.
This video of a giant piece of earwax being removed is DISGUSTING. But it didn't bother the thousands of you who watched it! In fact, on average you spent more than 15 minutes watching it.
There's not a day that goes by in the Now To Love office that we don't get a hilarious email, Facebook or Instagram comment from one of you that makes us laugh out loud. It makes our day.
Thanks for being part of the Now To Love community for the past year. Our goal is to be at the heart of what Kiwi women are talking about now - and in the future. If you haven't already done so, please sign up for our newsletter and follow us on Facebook and Instagram. And always, please feel free to contact us directly with your thoughts about what we do.
- RoyalsPrince William was just asked how he'd feel if one of his children came out as gay
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- CareerMeet the trailblazing female shepherd who won a prestigious award previously only won by men
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:18am
- RoyalsYet another example of the harsh double standard Duchess Meghan faces
Now To LoveToday 8:15am
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveToday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveToday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayToday 8:05am
- TVWhy 2019's Dancing with the Stars cast was so close - and who's missing who now that it's over
Now To LoveYesterday 3:42pm
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine and Prince William are reportedly planning a royal tour of Asia this year
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Martha Kalifatidis opens up about being bullied
Now To LoveYesterday 9:55am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am