This week marks Now To Love's first birthday! As we look back on the stories, videos and Facebook posts you loved most over the past year, here's what we learned about you.
Whether it's Toni Street's surrogacy news or finding out about Gemma McCaw's toughest decision, you are intrigued by what our local celebs are doing. Along with Toni and Gemma, stories about Jenny-May Clarkson, Jacinda Ardern and Hayley Holt were among the many local stories that captured your interest over the past year.
Kiwi lovebirds Brett and Angel melted your hearts last year, but it was this season of Married At First Sight Australia that really got you going. In fact, eight of the top 10 most read stories for March on Now To Love were about MAFS. Whether it was the shock partner swaps or the reunion bombshells that didn't air, this season got everyone talking.
This video of a giant piece of earwax being removed is DISGUSTING. But it didn't bother the thousands of you who watched it! In fact, on average you spent more than 15 minutes watching it.
There's not a day that goes by in the Now To Love office that we don't get a hilarious email, Facebook or Instagram comment from one of you that makes us laugh out loud. It makes our day.
Thanks for being part of the Now To Love community for the past year. Our goal is to be at the heart of what Kiwi women are talking about now - and in the future. If you haven't already done so, please sign up for our newsletter and follow us on Facebook and Instagram. And always, please feel free to contact us directly with your thoughts about what we do.
- RoyalsThe Royal Family's birthday message for Prince Andrew has been met with controversy
Now To LoveToday 4:25pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry have confirmed more details about their future
Now To LoveToday 10:15am
- Real LifeThe 2011 Christchurch earthquake struck the day after my birthday and changed my life forever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:27am
- CompetitionsWin a brilliant Banana Boat prize pack worth $100!
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:00am
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight bride Mishel Meshes gives Queenstown, New Zealand the big tick
Now To LoveYesterday 2:26pm
- RoyalsThe Queen tells Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan they must ditch their ‘Sussex Royal’ brand
Now To LoveYesterday 12:20pm
- RoyalsPrincess Diana’s niece Lady Kitty Spencer is converting to Judaism for her fiancé
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2020
- CareerSt Matthew-in-the-City's first female vicar Reverend Dr Helen Jacobi lets us into her world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 18, 2020