While everyone discusses the recent news of Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern's pregnancy, former Black Caps opener Mark Richardson has said nothing.
After comments made by Richardson about Ardern's baby plans back in August, he not only received criticism from the public but Ardern herself.
"I think this is a legitimate question for New Zealand, because she could be the Prime Minister running this country - she has our best interests at heart so we need to know these things," said Richardson on the AM Show.
"If you are the employer of a company you need to know that type of thing from the woman you are employing ... the question is, is it okay for a PM to take maternity leave while in office?"
Ardern wasn't afraid to shoot back at Richardson telling him it was "totally unacceptable" to say a woman should have to answer that question in the workplace.
"It is a woman's decision about when they choose to have children, it should not predetermine whether or not they are given a job, or have job opportunities," she said.
Although Richardson hasn't spoken out, it doesn't mean people haven't tried to provoke him.
While commentating at the Basin Reserve cricket match on Friday, Richardson's co-commentators tried hard to crack him, but to no avail.
Ian Smith, Richardson's co-commentator said that a particular moment of the game was up there with Ardern's "news" of the day, but no response from Richardson.
Perhaps he has learnt that Ardern's baby plans are her business?
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019