You may have seen this photo online.
Posted by NZ Aesthetics in 2014 with the caption, "And this is why one in three New Zealanders are obese", it has been shared more than 17,000 times. It's clearly an issue many Kiwis feel strongly about.
For $14 at the supermarket, you can either buy two boneless, skinless chicken breasts or a trolley packed with junk food - five packets of chips, four bottles of soft drink, plus five mince pies.
Over 2000 people have commented on the photo with their suggestions for overcoming the problem.
Should the government subsidise fruit and vegetables? Or introduce a tax on foods high in sugar and salt?
Would it help if healthy foods were more convenient, like the chopped veges on offer at New World?
Let us know your thoughts on Facebook.
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019