Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has met with Prince Charles, the Prince of Wales, and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, on her visit to London.
The prime minister, who is seven months pregnant, was accompanied by her partner Clarke Gayford on the visit to Clarence House, where Charles and Camilla reside.
Prince Charles, who is due to become a grandfather again any day now with the arrival of Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge's third child, seemed to be in good spirits and was pictured laughing with Ardern and Gayford.
Tonight, NZ time, the PM will meet with Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth in a "private audience" at Buckingham Palace.
The meeting with the Queen is an "on appointment" audience, offered to new Prime Ministers from countries of which the monarch is head of state.
Ardern also took part in a meeting of the Five Eyes leaders overnight with Australia's Malcolm Turnbull, Canada's PM Justin Trudeau and the UK's prime minister Theresa May to discuss Syria and other matters of interest. The fifth member of the Five Eyes group - the US - did not have a representative at the meeting.
Earlier in the day, she had a one-on-one meeting with Theresa May at Downing Street.
This will be Ardern's last overseas trip before she is due to give birth in June.
WATCH: At home with Jacinda Ardern.
- CareerWhy Jennifer Aniston is looking to the future with a new focus
Now To LoveToday 9:00am
- RoyalsPrince Harry shares more details about his upcoming mental health TV series with Oprah
Now To LoveToday 4:15pm
- CareerMy life is stranger than fiction says NZ Children's Book Awards winner Bren MacDibble
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 1:49pm
- TVThe Block NZ winners Lisa and Ribz reveal their post-show plans
Woman's DayToday 7:25am
- CareerCheers everybody! Sarah Jessica Parker's new Kiwi-made wine is about to hit our shelves!
Now To LoveYesterday 2:14pm
- MindWhy Shortland Street's Ana Scotney was forced to quit social media
Woman's DayYesterday 10:45am
- CareerTech-savvy granny: Meet Val, a social media queen at 90
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:00am
- WeddingsThe heartbreaking reason why Kiwi Ferns' Honey Hireme's wedding had to be brought forward
Woman's DayYesterday 7:35am
- CompetitionsWin one of five prize packs from Arnott’s worth $100
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:20am
- RoyalsInside a play date with Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Palace
Now To LoveSep 17, 2019