Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has met with Prince Charles, the Prince of Wales, and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, on her visit to London.
The prime minister, who is seven months pregnant, was accompanied by her partner Clarke Gayford on the visit to Clarence House, where Charles and Camilla reside.
Prince Charles, who is due to become a grandfather again any day now with the arrival of Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge's third child, seemed to be in good spirits and was pictured laughing with Ardern and Gayford.
Tonight, NZ time, the PM will meet with Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth in a "private audience" at Buckingham Palace.
The meeting with the Queen is an "on appointment" audience, offered to new Prime Ministers from countries of which the monarch is head of state.
Ardern also took part in a meeting of the Five Eyes leaders overnight with Australia's Malcolm Turnbull, Canada's PM Justin Trudeau and the UK's prime minister Theresa May to discuss Syria and other matters of interest. The fifth member of the Five Eyes group - the US - did not have a representative at the meeting.
Earlier in the day, she had a one-on-one meeting with Theresa May at Downing Street.
This will be Ardern's last overseas trip before she is due to give birth in June.
WATCH: At home with Jacinda Ardern.
- CompetitionsWin a Limited Edition Sacred Hill Copper Foil Print
Good Health ChoicesToday 5:00pm
- BodyCould a weighted blanket help you stress less and sleep better?
Now To LoveToday 4:15pm
- CareerWhat Kiwi actress Ginette McDonald really thinks of her daughter Kate McGill following in her footsteps
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry’s reaction to this boy not believing he’s a real royal is seriously priceless
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- FamilyHow art therapy helped us cope with the grief of losing their dad
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:04am
- Real LifeThe question that caused Jacinda Ardern to falter during her visit to Cashmere High School
Now To LoveYesterday 4:39pm
- FitnessThe reasons why you should also be foam rolling before you work out
Now To LoveYesterday 4:30pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine has made her first ever solo public appearance with The Queen
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- FamilyAt home with Sam Wallace and his adorable new obsession - baby Brando
Woman's DayYesterday 1:50pm
- FamilyEight ways to get your kids off their screens and out into nature
Now To LoveYesterday 11:43am