After a 10-year romance, Zane and Laura Pile tied the knot on February 4, 2016 at Hideaway 201 in Lochiel, Winton.
While their big day dawned bright and filled with promise, it didn't go off without a few hitches...
For a start, poor Laura began her day in hospital battling an infection.
Determined not to let it stop her from marrying the love of her life, she prepared for her wedding regardless and despite her limousine forgetting to collect her, made it to the altar - arriving only a mere half hour late.
"Despite all these wee setbacks, it was a beautiful, crazy, loving, amazing day," says Laura.
The venue, which the couple describes as "the most amazing venue and catering in Southland", boasted beautiful, picturesque gardens.
The sun shone all day and the couple danced into the night with their nearest and dearest.
"The day was filled with so much love and beautiful memories, all shared with our amazing family and friends", says Laura.
After their excitement-filled wedding, the couple took some much needed R&R, treating themselves to a four-week honeymoon in the US.
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveToday 2:28pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 1:00pm
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 11:00am
- WeddingsArt Green and Matilda Rice marry in a stunning Waiheke wedding - and announce they're expecting a baby!
Now To LoveYesterday 10:10am
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019