Following a romantic proposal at the top of Mt Campbell, Keiran and Sarah Frost tied the knot in the groom's hometown, Nelson, on February 20, 2016.
The happy couple met at work and dated for three years - six months of which were a not-so-closely guarded secret.
Keiran's proposal was quite something. After taking Sarah on a surprise helicopter ride over Abel Tasman National Park, the helicopter landed at the top of Mt Campbell, and it was from there - with those breathtaking views - that he popped the question.
"I thought we were going skydiving," Sarah confesses. "It was rather lovely."
In celebration of their engagement the couple shared a bottle of wine on an exclusive grassed area that looked back over Nelson.
The couple wed at the breathtaking Mahana Estate in Nelson on a stunning summer's day with their closest friends and family in attendance.
Partying into the night with great company, food, wine and plenty of dancing, the couple said "it was the most perfect day" and that they "couldn't have asked for better".
"We would do it all over again if we could," says Sarah.
- FamilyThe Kiwi mum who couldn't find a decent parenting book so wrote one herself
Now To LoveToday 8:30pm
- BodyThe simple way to treat ageing skin concerns at home
Now To LoveToday 4:40pm
- TVCarolyn Taylor's epiphany since her return to TV on Dancing With The Stars
Woman's DayToday 2:00pm
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- FamilyEight foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am