After a two and a half year engagement Masterton couple Liesel and Hayden Kerr tied the knot on February 3 in Hayden's mum's garden.
While the day itself went without a hitch there was no shortage of catastrophes in the week leading up to it.
Liesel explains, "We had to set up all our marquees in 30 degree heat and cyclone winds. Two days before the special day four marquees broke and our main one broke and ripped."
It was a race to get them repaired in time, but they managed with the help of family and friends
The couple did all of the catering themselves and the decorations were "mostly handmade with friends and family helping put it together".
Liesel, who refers to her new husband as "the man of my dreams" says, "I can now say I have married the father to our beautiful son Mason. It was the most amazing day of our lives, it couldn't of been any more perfect."
- BodyHayley Holt opens up about how sobriety has positively affected her life and made her braver and stronger
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:30am
- Pregnancy & BirthSamantha Hayes excitedly announces the gender of her baby
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionThe truth about coconut oil: Is it actually as good for us as we've been told?
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- CareerMean Mums' Morgana O'Reilly gets candid about her school days
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 9:23am
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- Pregnancy & BirthFear and panic followed by joy: The Edge's Chang Hung welcomes his much longed-for daughter
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayJul 19, 2019
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesJul 19, 2019
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveJul 18, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayJul 18, 2019
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 18, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesJul 18, 2019