After a two and a half year engagement Masterton couple Liesel and Hayden Kerr tied the knot on February 3 in Hayden's mum's garden.
While the day itself went without a hitch there was no shortage of catastrophes in the week leading up to it.
Liesel explains, "We had to set up all our marquees in 30 degree heat and cyclone winds. Two days before the special day four marquees broke and our main one broke and ripped."
It was a race to get them repaired in time, but they managed with the help of family and friends
The couple did all of the catering themselves and the decorations were "mostly handmade with friends and family helping put it together".
Liesel, who refers to her new husband as "the man of my dreams" says, "I can now say I have married the father to our beautiful son Mason. It was the most amazing day of our lives, it couldn't of been any more perfect."
- CareerWhat Kiwi actress Ginette McDonald really thinks of her daughter Kate McGill following in her footsteps
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry’s reaction to this boy not believing he’s a real royal is seriously priceless
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- FamilyHow art therapy helped us cope with the grief of losing their dad
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:04am
- Real LifeThe question that caused Jacinda Ardern to falter during her visit to Cashmere High School
Now To LoveYesterday 4:39pm
- FitnessThe reasons why you should also be foam rolling before you work out
Now To LoveYesterday 4:30pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine has made her first ever solo public appearance with The Queen
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- FamilyAt home with Sam Wallace and his adorable new obsession - baby Brando
Woman's DayYesterday 1:50pm
- FamilyEight ways to get your kids off their screens and out into nature
Now To LoveYesterday 11:43am