An English groom has marked his third wedding anniversary by sharing on Twitter what is possibly the most hilarious wedding photo we've ever seen.
At first glance it looks like any other wedding picture - until you look down and see one of the bridesmaids lying unconscious on the floor.
It's captioned, simply, "Three years ago, I married the love of my life and my sister fell over."
Turns out groom Kevin Kennedy Ryan II's sister had fainted at the very moment he and his bride were announced husband and wife and invited by their minister to kiss.
Kevin's sister had been overcome by heat (note, rather than emotion) but before anyone had time to rush in and help her, the moment was captured by photographer Sean Cook.
Kevin assured his Twitter followers that his sister was okay afterwards.
He hadn't thought of framing the photo before, but he is now. The photo has so far been retweeted almost 15,000 times!
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's first appearance after her maternity leave has been revealed
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- Married at First SightDevastating news as MAFS' Nic reveals his cancer has returned
Now To LoveToday 11:28am
- FamilyGemma McCaw on the importance of being a role model for your children
Woman's DayToday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Tamara and Mick get cosy off screen
Now To LoveToday 8:33am
- Mind4 reasons why embracing boredom could change your life for the better
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:30am
- Diet & Nutrition'I Quit Sugar' author Sarah Wilson talks diet, anxiety and going back-to-basics
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- BodyHow this woman came up with a way to help women struggling with PCOS take control
Good Health ChoicesToday 7:45am
- BodyHow to understand your body clock for the best quality sleep
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerThe modern nun: meet the enterprising Carmelite nuns of Melbourne who run their own beauty product business
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 23, 2019
- FamilyThe mindfulness coach changing Kiwi kids' lives by teaching them how to meditate
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 22, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan’s former co-star reveals what she’s really like in real life
Now To LoveMar 22, 2019