Miranda Kerr and her Snapchat CEO fiancé, Evan Spiegel, made things official in a fairytale ceremony in southern California on Saturday.
The couple chose to make their big day as private an affair as possible, with a guest list numbering around 40 in total according to People. Guests were chauffeured to Evan’s Los Angeles home ahead of the wedding on Saturday evening, while caterers and other staff were spotted prepping the backyard for a big bash.
Despite the small scale of the wedding, a source close to the couple told People that Miranda was very involved in the planning process.
“For a small wedding, it has been a huge production. [Miranda] has great taste and knew exactly what she wanted,” the source revealed. “She is ecstatic to marry Evan.”
While the pair have yet to release any official photos or other details from their magical day, E! News reports that Miranda’s six year old son Flynn – from her relationship with ex Orlando Bloom – played a big role in the wedding.
Dressed in a three-piece suit, Flynn “looked very excited” and “was twirling and spinning as he ran down the driveway” with some of the flower girls, according to the media outlet.
Miranda, 34, and Evan, 26, met at a Louis Vuitton dinner in 2014. Sparks flew between the pair and they announced their engagement in July last year, sharing the news (appropriately enough) on social media with a custom-made Snapchat filter.
Miranda was previously married to Orlando Bloom from 2010-2013. The former couple, who remain close, are committed to co-parenting their son Flynn.
Speaking about their decision to separate, Miranda told The EDIT that while it was tough, Flynn was always at the forefront of their minds.
“Our son is our priority so you have to come from love. You have to be kind,” she told the magazine.
- Real LifeKiwi Mum's adventure: From America's Cup to Africa's Hero!
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Food & DrinksIf you love Scandi-style interiors then this latest kitchen trend is for you
Now To LoveJun 22, 2021
- TVThe Apprentice NZ's Kennedy Anderson: 'I was fired from my own company!'
Woman's DayJun 17, 2021
- Celebrity NewsMark Richardson on turning 50 and making his mark on the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 13, 2021
- TVDrag Race Down Under’s Elektra Shock: From homeless to healed
Woman's DayJun 12, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSuzanne Paul's forever glow and the lessons she's learned
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 05, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi mum's transformation: Jules from MAFS changed my life!'
Woman's DayJun 04, 2021
- At homeHow to create a kids room that will last through the ages
Now To LoveJun 03, 2021