Miranda Kerr and her Snapchat CEO fiancé, Evan Spiegel, made things official in a fairytale ceremony in southern California on Saturday.
The couple chose to make their big day as private an affair as possible, with a guest list numbering around 40 in total according to People. Guests were chauffeured to Evan’s Los Angeles home ahead of the wedding on Saturday evening, while caterers and other staff were spotted prepping the backyard for a big bash.
Despite the small scale of the wedding, a source close to the couple told People that Miranda was very involved in the planning process.
“For a small wedding, it has been a huge production. [Miranda] has great taste and knew exactly what she wanted,” the source revealed. “She is ecstatic to marry Evan.”
While the pair have yet to release any official photos or other details from their magical day, E! News reports that Miranda’s six year old son Flynn – from her relationship with ex Orlando Bloom – played a big role in the wedding.
Dressed in a three-piece suit, Flynn “looked very excited” and “was twirling and spinning as he ran down the driveway” with some of the flower girls, according to the media outlet.
Miranda, 34, and Evan, 26, met at a Louis Vuitton dinner in 2014. Sparks flew between the pair and they announced their engagement in July last year, sharing the news (appropriately enough) on social media with a custom-made Snapchat filter.
Miranda was previously married to Orlando Bloom from 2010-2013. The former couple, who remain close, are committed to co-parenting their son Flynn.
Speaking about their decision to separate, Miranda told The EDIT that while it was tough, Flynn was always at the forefront of their minds.
“Our son is our priority so you have to come from love. You have to be kind,” she told the magazine.
- Family8 foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveToday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveToday 11:31am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveToday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- MindWhy travel memories play an important part in helping to develop our personality
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 10:00am
- TVDancing With The Stars' Manu Vatuvei's biggest fear when it comes to the dance floor
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsDoting dad Ronan Keating enjoys a family day out at Auckland's waterfront
Woman's DayApr 21, 2019
- BodyMatilda Green talks motherhood, mental wellbeing and her plans for the future
Good Health ChoicesApr 21, 2019
- FitnessThese dance workouts will be so fun that you won't even feel like you're exercising
Good Health ChoicesApr 20, 2019
- RoyalsHappy birthday Her Majesty! Celebrating 93 years with Queen Elizabeth II
Now To LoveApr 20, 2019