Miranda Kerr has finally given fans a glimpse into her “magical” wedding to Snapchat founder Evan Spiegel last month.
Speaking at Gwyneth Paltrow's 'In Goop Health' conference in Los Angeles over the weekend, the supermodel revealed how the (surprisingly low-key) wedding played out.
“Our wedding was just so joyful,” she said. “We started the day, did yoga, then our families came over and we literally had this celebration in our backyard. It was incredible. It was so magical.”
The 34-year-old explained that the practice of yoga allows her time to be present and relax -- two very valuable characteristics on a wedding day.
“It energetically invigorates me,” she said. “Without that, I don’t know that I’d be able to do everything that I do.”
When asked what it felt like to be a newlywed, Miranda - who was previously married to Orlando Bloom, the father of her son Flynn, six - agreed with lead panelist Gwyneth that it feels like “the beginning of something.”
“Even though it’s coming up to four years this November that we’ve been together, we still have so much to learn from each other, and we do every day,” she said. “We see things from a different perspective, and we bring that to the table. Together, we’re so much stronger. It’s really good to have that partnership.”
Miranda and Evan reportedly tied the knot at their Brentwood home in LA in front of just 40 of their nearest and dearest.
“Evan and Miranda looked at many different options for where they wanted to have their wedding, but their backyard was what felt most intimate and perfect," a source told E! News.
“They kept it small with only those people that mean the most to them.”
According to the publication, the couple’s guests were reportedly treated to cocktails in a tent – which was decorated with pots of ferns, candles, white and pink roses, farm tables, white benches and cream couches – before the ceremony, which lasted around 20 minutes.
At the reception, Jason Mraz took to the stage to perform a medley – which included his hit song “I'm Yours” – while the new Mr and Mrs Spiegel mingled with their guests with their dog Teddy in tow.
It’s also believed there was a performance from Miranda herself, who took over the microphone to serenade Evan, 27, with Shania Twain’s, “Still The One.”
"She sounded amazing and hit all the high notes," the source tells E!. "At the end, everyone clapped and whistled for her."
The Aussie supermodel announced her engagement to Evan in July last year after just a year of dating.
Congratulations again to the happy couple!
- At homeEntertaining with ease thanks to the latest tech products
Now To LoveToday 11:50am
- RoyalsTake a look back at Queen Elizabeth’s first televised Christmas message 62 years ago
Now To LoveToday 11:30am
- MindZac Guildford's candid confession about his battle with drugs and depression
Woman's DayToday 9:50am
- SkincareAcne and exfoliating: does it make your skin worse?
Now To LoveToday 8:00am
- RoyalsThe impact of having Sussex Royal follow you on Instagram
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- MakeupDo eyebrows grow back? How to regrow over plucked brows
Now To LoveYesterday 2:42pm
- FamilyThe new online shopping portal giving back to Kiwi charities
Now To LoveYesterday 1:11pm
- FamilyThe Topp Twins on facing their first Christmas without their beloved dad
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:50am
- CareerMeet the woman behind one of New Zealand's most classic Kiwi holiday tunes
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:44am
- PetsPet quirks and personalities: Finding the right pet for you and your family
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- SkincareThe difference between natural and chemical sunscreen
- BodyRadio star Sarah Gandy celebrates beating breast cancer
Woman's DayYesterday 8:55am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's tips for hosting the perfect Christmas dinner
Now To LoveDec 09, 2019
- FamilyGemma McCaw's Christmas joy: 'Words can't describe how grateful I am'
Woman's DayDec 09, 2019