Miranda Kerr has finally given fans a glimpse into her “magical” wedding to Snapchat founder Evan Spiegel last month.
Speaking at Gwyneth Paltrow's 'In Goop Health' conference in Los Angeles over the weekend, the supermodel revealed how the (surprisingly low-key) wedding played out.
“Our wedding was just so joyful,” she said. “We started the day, did yoga, then our families came over and we literally had this celebration in our backyard. It was incredible. It was so magical.”
The 34-year-old explained that the practice of yoga allows her time to be present and relax -- two very valuable characteristics on a wedding day.
“It energetically invigorates me,” she said. “Without that, I don’t know that I’d be able to do everything that I do.”
When asked what it felt like to be a newlywed, Miranda - who was previously married to Orlando Bloom, the father of her son Flynn, six - agreed with lead panelist Gwyneth that it feels like “the beginning of something.”
“Even though it’s coming up to four years this November that we’ve been together, we still have so much to learn from each other, and we do every day,” she said. “We see things from a different perspective, and we bring that to the table. Together, we’re so much stronger. It’s really good to have that partnership.”
Miranda and Evan reportedly tied the knot at their Brentwood home in LA in front of just 40 of their nearest and dearest.
“Evan and Miranda looked at many different options for where they wanted to have their wedding, but their backyard was what felt most intimate and perfect," a source told E! News.
“They kept it small with only those people that mean the most to them.”
According to the publication, the couple’s guests were reportedly treated to cocktails in a tent – which was decorated with pots of ferns, candles, white and pink roses, farm tables, white benches and cream couches – before the ceremony, which lasted around 20 minutes.
At the reception, Jason Mraz took to the stage to perform a medley – which included his hit song “I'm Yours” – while the new Mr and Mrs Spiegel mingled with their guests with their dog Teddy in tow.
It’s also believed there was a performance from Miranda herself, who took over the microphone to serenade Evan, 27, with Shania Twain’s, “Still The One.”
"She sounded amazing and hit all the high notes," the source tells E!. "At the end, everyone clapped and whistled for her."
The Aussie supermodel announced her engagement to Evan in July last year after just a year of dating.
Congratulations again to the happy couple!
- Family8 foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveToday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveToday 11:31am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveToday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- MindWhy travel memories play an important part in helping to develop our personality
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 10:00am
- TVDancing With The Stars' Manu Vatuvei's biggest fear when it comes to the dance floor
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsDoting dad Ronan Keating enjoys a family day out at Auckland's waterfront
Woman's DayApr 21, 2019
- BodyMatilda Green talks motherhood, mental wellbeing and her plans for the future
Good Health ChoicesApr 21, 2019
- FitnessThese dance workouts will be so fun that you won't even feel like you're exercising
Good Health ChoicesApr 20, 2019
- RoyalsHappy birthday Her Majesty! Celebrating 93 years with Queen Elizabeth II
Now To LoveApr 20, 2019