First there were Kiwi Property e-Gift Cards - the innovation that takes the hassle out of shopping for gifts by allowing you to purchase e-gift cards online and have them delivered instantly to the recipient's inbox.
Kiwi Property e-gift cards can be spent at over 800 stores across eight shopping centres nationwide including Sylvia Park, Sylvia Park Lifestyle, LynnMall, Westgate Lifestyle (Auckland) Centre Place and The Base (Waikato), The Plaza (Manawatu) and Northlands (Canterbury).
And now Kiwi Property brings you the e-Gift Card Registry.
The e-Gift Card Registry allows multiple people to contribute towards an e-Gift Card. It's perfect for occasions such as weddings, anniversaries or significant birthdays.
Not only does it mean that recipients get to spend their e-gift card on exactly what they want, it also takes the hassle out of gift buying for friends and family.
Simply set up and share with family and friends and give the ultimate group gift on the recipient's big day.
Here we explain in more detail how the e-Gift card registry works.
The e-Gift Card Registry allows multiple people to contribute towards an e-gift card to a maximum value of $5000. You can invite people to contribute via email, a link or by Facebook.
Each person can also write the recipient a personalised message.
The recipient of the e-Gift Card Registry will receive an email that contains a list of participants, their personal messages and details of the value of the Gift Card, which includes a redemption code.
The recipient then takes the redemption code to the Customer Service Desk of their favourite Kiwi Property Shopping Centre.
Imagine their delight at being able to select their perfect gift from the huge variety of stores on offer through Kiwi Property - from homeware to clothing, furniture, appliance and more.
- Celebrity NewsJacinda Ardern and Clarke Gayford set a wedding date!
Woman's DayMay 12, 2021
- SkincareAll you need to know about retinol and anti-ageing ingredients
Now To LoveMay 06, 2021
- Married at First SightMAFS Patrick and Belinda: 'Pat will make a great Dad!'
Woman's DayMay 05, 2021
- Married at First SightMAFS Bryce & Melissa: 'We're getting our own show!'
Woman's DayMay 04, 2021
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021