Elizabeth, a 22-year-old student from Auckland, has been seeing Dotcom, 43, since 2016.
Dotcom shared photos of the day to his Instagram.
"Together forever 😍😘," one post read, following with photos of Liz in her wedding gown.
Liz also posted to her Instagram expressing her joy.
"Pure love. Pure happiness," her post read.
"Thankyou @kim_dotcom for absolutely everything. Forever love 💕"
Dotcom and Liz purposely had their wedding on January 20 as it marks the anniversary of the raid in which Dotcom was arrested.
The raid took place in 2012 by the FBI who were apart of a worldwide operation to shut down his file sharing business Megaupload.
Dotcom has said that he wants to mark the date with important events.
This is Dotcom's first public relationship since his split from former wife Mona, who he has 5 children with.
In an interview with the Herald last year, Kim expressed that he and Elizabeth's relationship was serious.
"I'm in love. We're in love. This is not some fling - this is serious," he said.
"I thought I would never love again. My heart turned ice cold after my separation from Mona. To love and be loved is what happiness is all about."
Congratulations, Mr and Mrs Dotcom.
- TVCarolyn Taylor's epiphany since her return to TV on Dancing With The Stars
Woman's DayToday 2:00pm
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- FamilyEight foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyApr 22, 2019