Kaley Cuoco is married! The Big Bang Theory actress wed her professional equestrian partner Karl Cook on Saturday in a picture-perfect wedding.
The whole affair was an Instagrammer's heaven, and the newlyweds were all too happy to share their day on social media.
"Good morning honey, I love you, and I'm sorry. I am still processing the greatest night of my life marrying the love of my life! I mean god damn that dress was amazing!" wrote the ecstatic groom on Instagram.
He was not wrong, Kaley's dress was spectacular! And just one of multiple looks the bride wore on the day.
The bubbly blonde's first wedding look featured a custom lace gown and matching tie-up cape by designer Reem Acara.
"Happy ever forever 💏 🐶 wearing custom @reemacra in my dream cape .. 💫 " the actress wrote on Instagram.
The couple were joined at the alter by their beloved pooch, Tank, who walked down the aisle ahead of the bride. And then joined the newly-married couple as they made their way back up the aisle.
After the stunning evening ceremony, Kaley slipped into a second look of the day, a super cute plunging white Tadashi Shoji lace jumpsuit, ahead of the star-studded reception.
"Ok let's party!!! #kcsquared💋 💕," she wrote in a post that showed-off her second look.
A source told ET that Kaley's wedding was exactly what she dreamed it would be.
"She's so happy. It was perfect," the source says. "Everybody had a great time and danced all night. The entire day embodied Kaley and Karl."
According the source, Kaley also "felt beautiful."
On Sunday, the couple share a cute photo of themselves in matching denim jackets reading, "Together KC squared forever."
Kaley and Karl announced their engagement in December, last year.
The professional equestrian got on bended knee on the starlet's 32nd birthday.
Karl took to Instagram to share footage of a weeping Kaley just moments after he asked her to be his wife.
"Who knew my prior post was oracular. Well after nearly two years I finally got up the courage to ask her to marry me. This is the best night of my life and I think the video shows it is the best night for Kaley as well… if she said yes [sic]," he explained.
Karl then shared a snap of the stunning sparkler, writing, "I am so so so happy!"
"Thank you @nadis_diamonds for making the greatest ring I could hope for. Absolutely brilliant. Thank you thank you."
Karl and Kaley have been dating for nearly two years.
Congratulations to the happy couple!
- RelationshipsThe incredible love story of this Kiwi soldier and his Slovenian heroine, who met through a barbed wire fence at a POW camp
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionFibre 101: Everything you need to know about this essential dietary component
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- RoyalsWhy the Queen allowed Duchess Catherine to break protocol and kiss her in public
Now To LoveYesterday 3:18pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie’s latest outfit has a sweet connection to her royal wedding last year
Now To LoveYesterday 11:45am
- Real LifeA Christchurch surgeon describes what it was like to be working on the day of the mosque attacks
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- RoyalsSee the vibrant flower that's been named after Baby Archie
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Pregnancy & BirthNewshub's Melissa Davies is pregnant with her first child
Now To LoveYesterday 9:08am
- RoyalsDid Prince William just accidentally reveal his nickname for Princess Charlotte?
Now To LoveMay 23, 2019
- RoyalsAll the times Prince Louis looked just like his big brother Prince George
Now To LoveMay 23, 2019
- FamilyA foster family's heartbreak as the young man they took in as a baby develops more and more serious health problems
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMay 23, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a 6 months’ supply of ChildLife vitamins and supplements for a healthy winter
Good Health ChoicesMay 23, 2019