Kaley Cuoco is married! The Big Bang Theory actress wed her professional equestrian partner Karl Cook on Saturday in a picture-perfect wedding.
The whole affair was an Instagrammer's heaven, and the newlyweds were all too happy to share their day on social media.
"Good morning honey, I love you, and I'm sorry. I am still processing the greatest night of my life marrying the love of my life! I mean god damn that dress was amazing!" wrote the ecstatic groom on Instagram.
He was not wrong, Kaley's dress was spectacular! And just one of multiple looks the bride wore on the day.
The bubbly blonde's first wedding look featured a custom lace gown and matching tie-up cape by designer Reem Acara.
"Happy ever forever 💏 🐶 wearing custom @reemacra in my dream cape .. 💫 " the actress wrote on Instagram.
The couple were joined at the alter by their beloved pooch, Tank, who walked down the aisle ahead of the bride. And then joined the newly-married couple as they made their way back up the aisle.
After the stunning evening ceremony, Kaley slipped into a second look of the day, a super cute plunging white Tadashi Shoji lace jumpsuit, ahead of the star-studded reception.
"Ok let's party!!! #kcsquared💋 💕," she wrote in a post that showed-off her second look.
A source told ET that Kaley's wedding was exactly what she dreamed it would be.
"She's so happy. It was perfect," the source says. "Everybody had a great time and danced all night. The entire day embodied Kaley and Karl."
According the source, Kaley also "felt beautiful."
On Sunday, the couple share a cute photo of themselves in matching denim jackets reading, "Together KC squared forever."
Kaley and Karl announced their engagement in December, last year.
The professional equestrian got on bended knee on the starlet's 32nd birthday.
Karl took to Instagram to share footage of a weeping Kaley just moments after he asked her to be his wife.
"Who knew my prior post was oracular. Well after nearly two years I finally got up the courage to ask her to marry me. This is the best night of my life and I think the video shows it is the best night for Kaley as well… if she said yes [sic]," he explained.
Karl then shared a snap of the stunning sparkler, writing, "I am so so so happy!"
"Thank you @nadis_diamonds for making the greatest ring I could hope for. Absolutely brilliant. Thank you thank you."
Karl and Kaley have been dating for nearly two years.
Congratulations to the happy couple!
- CompetitionsWin a Limited Edition Sacred Hill Copper Foil Print
Good Health ChoicesToday 5:00pm
- BodyCould a weighted blanket help you stress less and sleep better?
Now To LoveToday 4:15pm
- CareerWhat Kiwi actress Ginette McDonald really thinks of her daughter Kate McGill following in her footsteps
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry’s reaction to this boy not believing he’s a real royal is seriously priceless
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- FamilyHow art therapy helped us cope with the grief of losing their dad
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:04am
- Real LifeThe question that caused Jacinda Ardern to falter during her visit to Cashmere High School
Now To LoveYesterday 4:39pm
- FitnessThe reasons why you should also be foam rolling before you work out
Now To LoveYesterday 4:30pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine has made her first ever solo public appearance with The Queen
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- FamilyAt home with Sam Wallace and his adorable new obsession - baby Brando
Woman's DayYesterday 1:50pm
- FamilyEight ways to get your kids off their screens and out into nature
Now To LoveYesterday 11:43am