Kaley Cuoco is married! The Big Bang Theory actress wed her professional equestrian partner Karl Cook on Saturday in a picture-perfect wedding.
The whole affair was an Instagrammer's heaven, and the newlyweds were all too happy to share their day on social media.
"Good morning honey, I love you, and I'm sorry. I am still processing the greatest night of my life marrying the love of my life! I mean god damn that dress was amazing!" wrote the ecstatic groom on Instagram.
He was not wrong, Kaley's dress was spectacular! And just one of multiple looks the bride wore on the day.
The bubbly blonde's first wedding look featured a custom lace gown and matching tie-up cape by designer Reem Acara.
"Happy ever forever 💏 🐶 wearing custom @reemacra in my dream cape .. 💫 " the actress wrote on Instagram.
The couple were joined at the alter by their beloved pooch, Tank, who walked down the aisle ahead of the bride. And then joined the newly-married couple as they made their way back up the aisle.
After the stunning evening ceremony, Kaley slipped into a second look of the day, a super cute plunging white Tadashi Shoji lace jumpsuit, ahead of the star-studded reception.
"Ok let's party!!! #kcsquared💋 💕," she wrote in a post that showed-off her second look.
A source told ET that Kaley's wedding was exactly what she dreamed it would be.
"She's so happy. It was perfect," the source says. "Everybody had a great time and danced all night. The entire day embodied Kaley and Karl."
According the source, Kaley also "felt beautiful."
On Sunday, the couple share a cute photo of themselves in matching denim jackets reading, "Together KC squared forever."
Kaley and Karl announced their engagement in December, last year.
The professional equestrian got on bended knee on the starlet's 32nd birthday.
Karl took to Instagram to share footage of a weeping Kaley just moments after he asked her to be his wife.
"Who knew my prior post was oracular. Well after nearly two years I finally got up the courage to ask her to marry me. This is the best night of my life and I think the video shows it is the best night for Kaley as well… if she said yes [sic]," he explained.
Karl then shared a snap of the stunning sparkler, writing, "I am so so so happy!"
"Thank you @nadis_diamonds for making the greatest ring I could hope for. Absolutely brilliant. Thank you thank you."
Karl and Kaley have been dating for nearly two years.
Congratulations to the happy couple!
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine reveals Prince Louis has started talking
Now To LoveToday 9:20am
- BodyHer sister's keeper: Brave battler Eva Mitchell's unbreakable sibling bond
Woman's DayYesterday 4:40pm
- MakeupHow to find a foundation that matches your skin perfectly
Now To LoveYesterday 3:10pm
- RoyalsPrincess Diana's Travolta dress is up for auction so we're celebrating her best dresses from the 80s
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- BodyConcerning survey findings: One in three Kiwi women still don't self-check for breast cancer
Now To LoveYesterday 1:00pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine shares her family’s secret for picking the best Christmas tree
Now To LoveYesterday 11:55am
- RoyalsDid The Queen tell off Princess Anne for not greeting the Trumps? The truth behind the video revealed
Now To LoveYesterday 9:35am
- CareerChristmas horoscopes: What's in store for you this festive season
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 8:15am
- CareerTina Turner reflects on her roller coaster life and the peace that has come with retirement
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:00am
- CareerSocial media parody queen Celeste Barber on unexpected fame and where she draws the line
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 8:00am
- CompetitionsWin a wireless headphone prizepack thanks to JBL and The Australian Women's Weekly
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 7:00am
- Diet & NutritionHere are five health foods we’re set to be eating more of in 2020
Now To LoveDec 04, 2019
- Career'I wasn't expecting that': New podcast explores tricky issues for women in 40s and 50s
Now To LoveDec 04, 2019
- FamilyNZ's smallest couple: Meet our Christmas miracle baby
Woman's DayDec 04, 2019