Jacinda Ardern has made a flying visit to London to surprise her only sister the day before her wedding.
The Labour deputy leader later posted a video of the moment on her Facebook page, where the clip has received over 100,000 views.
Ardern had previously decided she wouldn't be able to go to the wedding in London due to her commitments around the upcoming election - but after changing her mind, made the quick decision to fly out there and pull off the heartwarming surprise.
"As her big day got closer, I knew I'd made a massive mistake," Jacinda wrote on Facebook.
"I remember telling Andrew and he totally agreed "you have to go." So, without telling my sister I booked a flight and arrived the day before her wedding to surprise her.
"Today I walked my beautiful sister down the aisle, and I feel so privileged and lucky to have been able to do that."
- SkincareAll you need to know about retinol and anti-ageing ingredients
Now To LoveMay 06, 2021
- Married at First SightMAFS Patrick and Belinda: 'Pat will make a great Dad!'
Woman's DayMay 05, 2021
- Married at First SightMAFS Bryce & Melissa: 'We're getting our own show!'
Woman's DayMay 04, 2021
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021