Game of Thrones actress Sophie Turner has given her followers the first look inside her wedding to Joe Jonas in the south of France at the weekend.
Sharing a black and white image of her and Joe, 29, smiling as they walked down the aisle under falling flower petals, the 23-year-old simply captioned the image "Mr and Mrs Jonas".
Joe also posted the same image to his Instagram account, with both of their comment sections flooded with congratulatory comments from the likes of Ricky Martin and Modern Family actress Sarah Hyland.
Just hours earlier Louis Vuitton's creative director Nicolas Ghesquiere confirmed the fashion house had designed Sophie's breathtaking gown, sharing an image of the gown to his Instagram account.
Captioning the image: "Absolut beauty," the image showed Sophie in the gown which featured a cut-out back and deep-V neckline, full cascading skirt, and sheer lace sleeves.
While the actress had not confirmed who her wedding dress designer was going to be, when talking to Harper's Bazaar UK she expressed her admiration for the creative director of Louis Vuitton.
"I love the way he see women," she told the publication.
"His clothes are like the characters I gravitate towards: warrior women. They are strong and empowering but also beautifully feminine."
The celebrity couple's elegant wedding was held at the Chateau de Tourreau in Provence, in the south of France and was actually their second wedding after legally tying the knot in a surprise ceremony in Las Vegas following the Billboard Music Awards earlier this year.
The couple's ceremony at A Little White Wedding Chapel was revealed when American DJ Diplo posted a video on his Instagram stories which showed Joe and Sophie, dressed in a Bevza white silk jumpsuit, entering the chapel.
WATCH: A DJ live-streamed Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas' Las Vegas Wedding. Story continues below...
While the couple had tried to keep the details of their European wedding incredibly secretive, just a week before their wedding the date of the special occasion was accidentally revealed by none other than Dr Phil.
Posting a comment on a photo of the loved up couple in Paris, the TV personality replied: "Easy now! 1 week to go! Ha! See you at the wedding!" Whoops!
Earlier this year Sophie opened up to Dr Phil in a candid interview on his podcast Phil in the Blanks, talking about the toll negative criticism and social media trolls had had on her self-esteem while working on Game of Thrones and her struggles with depression for more than five years.
However she shared that with help from therapy and medication, she's now feeling a lot better, especially with the support of her fiancé (now husband), Joe, who has been a huge support to her.
"I love myself now, or more than I used to. I'm now with someone that makes me realise, you know, that I do have some redeeming qualities, I suppose, and when someone tells you they love you every day, it makes you realise why that is, and I think it makes you love yourself a bit more."
- RoyalsPrince George and Princess Charlotte's special bond with Archie
Now To LoveToday 1:30pm
- WeddingsJacinda Ardern has revealed new details about how Clarke Gayford proposed to her
Now To LoveToday 1:28pm
- BodyThe truth about osteoporosis and bone health for Kiwi women
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 1:00pm
- CareerMean Mums' Anna Jullienne: What she's learned about raising boys, and other fun facts
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 1:00pm
- FamilyJacinda Ardern reveals who Neve gets her 'strong will' from
Now To LoveToday 10:42am
- TVMy Kitchen Rules' Piper breaks her silence on her relationship with Victor
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- BodyHayley Holt opens up about how sobriety has made her braver and stronger
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:30am
- Pregnancy & BirthSamantha Hayes excitedly announces the gender of her baby
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionThe truth about coconut oil: Is it actually as good for us as we've been told?
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 10:00am
- CareerMean Mums' Morgana O'Reilly gets candid about her school days
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 9:23am
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesJul 20, 2019
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayJul 19, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS' Tamara Joy has hooked up with the brother of a fellow MAFS bride
Now To LoveJul 19, 2019
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesJul 19, 2019