Game of Thrones actress Sophie Turner has given her followers the first look inside her wedding to Joe Jonas in the south of France at the weekend.
Sharing a black and white image of her and Joe, 29, smiling as they walked down the aisle under falling flower petals, the 23-year-old simply captioned the image "Mr and Mrs Jonas".
Joe also posted the same image to his Instagram account, with both of their comment sections flooded with congratulatory comments from the likes of Ricky Martin and Modern Family actress Sarah Hyland.
Just hours earlier Louis Vuitton's creative director Nicolas Ghesquiere confirmed the fashion house had designed Sophie's breathtaking gown, sharing an image of the gown to his Instagram account.
Captioning the image: "Absolut beauty," the image showed Sophie in the gown which featured a cut-out back and deep-V neckline, full cascading skirt, and sheer lace sleeves.
While the actress had not confirmed who her wedding dress designer was going to be, when talking to Harper's Bazaar UK she expressed her admiration for the creative director of Louis Vuitton.
"I love the way he see women," she told the publication.
"His clothes are like the characters I gravitate towards: warrior women. They are strong and empowering but also beautifully feminine."
The celebrity couple's elegant wedding was held at the Chateau de Tourreau in Provence, in the south of France and was actually their second wedding after legally tying the knot in a surprise ceremony in Las Vegas following the Billboard Music Awards earlier this year.
The couple's ceremony at A Little White Wedding Chapel was revealed when American DJ Diplo posted a video on his Instagram stories which showed Joe and Sophie, dressed in a Bevza white silk jumpsuit, entering the chapel.
WATCH: A DJ live-streamed Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas' Las Vegas Wedding. Story continues below...
While the couple had tried to keep the details of their European wedding incredibly secretive, just a week before their wedding the date of the special occasion was accidentally revealed by none other than Dr Phil.
Posting a comment on a photo of the loved up couple in Paris, the TV personality replied: "Easy now! 1 week to go! Ha! See you at the wedding!" Whoops!
Earlier this year Sophie opened up to Dr Phil in a candid interview on his podcast Phil in the Blanks, talking about the toll negative criticism and social media trolls had had on her self-esteem while working on Game of Thrones and her struggles with depression for more than five years.
However she shared that with help from therapy and medication, she's now feeling a lot better, especially with the support of her fiancé (now husband), Joe, who has been a huge support to her.
"I love myself now, or more than I used to. I'm now with someone that makes me realise, you know, that I do have some redeeming qualities, I suppose, and when someone tells you they love you every day, it makes you realise why that is, and I think it makes you love yourself a bit more."
- Celebrity NewsJay-Jay Feeney and Paul Flynn: our perfect friendship
Woman's DayJan 08, 2021
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to our exclusive screening of Penguin Bloom
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 27, 2020
- Celebrity NewsRobert Rakete's Christmas plans: 'It'll be a breeze!'
Woman's DayDec 25, 2020
- Celebrity NewsJase, Toni & Sam get festive with their four-legged friends
Woman's DayDec 21, 2020
- FamilyThe Terrace at Sylvia Park - what's on offer at this new dining destination
Now To LoveDec 16, 2020
- Celebrity NewsShortland Street's Ben Barrington and Ngahuia Piripi's Christmas celebrations
Woman's DayDec 16, 2020
- Celebrity NewsWendy Petrie and Matty McLean's festive cheer: 'Our hearts are so full'
Woman's DayDec 15, 2020
- Celebrity NewsKanoa Lloyd and Mike McRoberts' best Christmas ever
Woman's DayDec 14, 2020
- Celebrity NewsSoon I’ll be a dad to three under three! Sam Wallace shares his hopes and fears
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 11, 2020
- Celebrity NewsCarolyn Keep's little miracle: 'The baby I never thought I'd have'
Woman's DayDec 10, 2020
- RoyalsMeghan Markle reveals she miscarried her second child in a powerful personal essay
Now To LoveNov 26, 2020
- CompetitionsWin a Farro Hamper and a double pass to Happiest Season
Now To LoveNov 25, 2020
- CompetitionsWin the Ultimate Teeth Whitening Prize Pack thanks to Colgate Optic White
Woman's DayNov 23, 2020